Youngest person you know of with severe hairloss?

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering this the other day. Who is the youngest person you know or know of that has very advanced hairloss?

The guy I know if is 21 and has some serious recession, I'd say he has a Norwood 3 hairline with diffuse thinning allover. When I lookat him from behind I can see through his hair all the way to the front. The horseshoe pattern is very evident and clear to see. He told his male pattern baldness started when he was 17 and just kept advancing. He isn't on any treatments that I know of.

G

I guy I have worked with for about 4 years and is 23.

He is Norwood 5 but shaves it down short.

He was probably Norwood 4 when i first met him when he starting working for me at the age of 19.

He reckons he started losing it at 14!

He doesn't giev a sh*t though and has always had girlfriends.

Brain123

Reaction score
I know a guy that started balding at hes 16th and by his 18th he was almost bald as bald can be.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know one that has been bald since birth...

...one of the sons of Apu, the indian owner of the Kwik-e-mart.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
i started losing hair at like 15 (it coulda acutally been before that but i was unawares)

id probably be approaching a Norwood 3 by now if i hadnt started treatment (im 20 now)

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Solo said:

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?

Now here comes the tricky part.

Oh, won't you rhyme with me? :yeah:

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Odelay said:
Solo said:

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?

Now here comes the tricky part.

Oh, won't you rhyme with me? :yeah:

Please, playa please... cant you see?
Aint got no time to rhyme with thee.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
knew a guy..who at the age of 18 was an Norwood-5..hes 22 now and shaves his entire head..doesnt look good at all. has got a pretty big head.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey amrod
what did u do at a young age?
cuz im am pretty young myself and am still considering stuff.
kids stare alot and there nothing i can do about it really.

Brain123

Reaction score
Donald, dont let it bother you but I know that it can be hard as hell sometimes. There's lots of medication you can take to stabilize your hairloss, check around on the forum.

oni

Reaction score
My friend had a little baby boy last week (and no it was nothing to do with me!) the poor bastard was a NW7 already. I told the women to get the little freak on minoxidil and nizoral as soon as!

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
My friend had a little baby boy last week (and no it was nothing to do with me!) the poor bastard was a NW7 already. I told the women to get the little freak on minoxidil and nizoral as soon as!

haha soon that nw7 baby will have full head of thick hair

oni

Reaction score
Yeah but I told that poor woman not to give him the finasteride or he will end up having a small weiner. I told her give it a year and see how it looks you can always give it to him on his first birthday. The thing is she said he will probably grow up to be a little prick with no hair anyway just like his father! :lol: :lol:

nooc

Established Member
Reaction score
Waaaayyyy back in 1986 when I graduated, we went to school with someone who was pretty much a NW6 by the time he graduated.

He was the nicest guy liked by everyone and with a lot of support and good friends he got through it okay. No one took any shots at him, and I as recall, everyone bought him a wig for graduation (treatments were obviously not as adavnced as they are today).

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guy I have worked with for about 4 years and is 23.

He is Norwood 5 but shaves it down short.

He was probably Norwood 4 when i first met him when he starting working for me at the age of 19.

He reckons he started losing it at 14!

He doesn't giev a sh*t though and has always had girlfriends.

great to hear someone living his life and not complaining every day on a forum like us haha !