Young woman on Tiktok supports hair systems

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a tone-deaf idiot. There are plenty of reasons that people would not want to wear a hair system, she's also not much of a catch herself but demands perfection from men. Those "pills" have life altering side effects some men never recover from. Women tend to accept the side effects of birth control because they are more tolerable. They don't have a sexual organ that can shut down and render them completely unable to have sex. THAT is why men are more risk averse when it comes to medical treatment.

The men in her life probably do not seek treatment because society deems men weak who seek treatments for vanity. ESPECIALLY fake hair. Women, men, strangers, family, it doesn't matter. The reality is they WILL talk behind your back if found out you are wearing EVEN if it looks good and they only know because you told them. You will be the butt of jokes. Your workplace reputation will be ruined. Potential or existing relationships will/can be ruined. This is the cold hard truth. Does a man wearing a hairpiece scream confident to you? No. What do women like/say they want in a man (even if its a meme, it is true)... confidence. Wearing shows insecurity, not that there is anything wrong in my opinion about being insecure about hair loss, we are all wearing for that reason.

She makes the assumption the entire global medical community is clamoring to fix male pattern baldness when it couldn't be further from the truth. Hair is seen as cosmetic, you can't get hair restoration surgery off of insurance, derms see hair loss as low priority issue (it is in the big picture honestly), but if I were to decide to cut my balls off and become a woman I would be hailed as a hero by society and given medical treatment billed to my insurance. Mens health is typically a low priority. If women went bald THEN maybe we would see a better effort. All we get is 1 or 2 "promising" clinical trials a decade that fizzle out.

Even the toupee industry is a crock of sh*t. You buy something worth 200-400 dollars and have to HOPE it comes in correctly as you ordered it and HOPE it isn't sh*t quality. If it is.. then you have to try to fix it yourself. Quality control and customer support is almost non existent. Good luck returning something :). That is assuming you are smart and did your research. The other sad-sacks get suckered into HCM and pay out the *** and are slaves to a salon for 5x the price.

Lets also not buy that society as a whole is accepting of toupees/systems/whatever your preferred term is. She MIGHT be, MIGHT being a key word here. Women tend to lie on social media to seem accepting/give the socially correct answer even if they really don't think so. Would she really be down with her boyfriend fixing his hairline, taking it off and re-doing it, spending time in the mirror perfecting it before he goes out, not being able to touch his head, having other people talk behind his back if/when they find out?

I say this as a hair system wearer. I am more in the stick-on-hair camp of wearers. Willing to experiment, but being brutally honest in the process. It is not all sunshine and rainbows. It is by far the most viable choice (in my opinion) if you are too far gone/unwilling or cant do meds though.

Last edited:

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I watched the first 30 seconds...had to opt out.

I just can't deal with self-entitled generationals sharing their opinions like they're so valuable LOL.

As that girl ages and finds controlling her weight to be impossible and discovers that the world views her as "unattractive" as the result of her genetics and factors out of her control, she may gain some sympathy for hair loss sufferers.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I watched the first 30 seconds...had to opt out.

I just can't deal with self-entitled generationals sharing their opinions like they're so valuable LOL.

As that girl ages and finds controlling her weight to be impossible and discovers that the world views her as "unattractive" as the result of her genetics and factors out of her control, she may gain some sympathy for hair loss sufferers.
She already is overweight lmfao.