You Will Look Great Bald If You Have These 5 Signs!

Do you agree with these 5 signs?

• 5/5

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy put a lot of thought into analyzing how shaving your head will impact your appearance.

EDIT:

My points are as follows:

1. "No one looks good bald" is wrong

2. "Just be GL, and you'll look good bald" is wrong (see Gordon-Levitt)

3. "Just be masculine" is wrong (see Rooney)

4. "Just be tall" is wrong, I think -- short looks suboptimal in both bald and with hair. I'd like to see evidence that short people's looks are affected more by being totally bald.

There is a subtle combination of features (some of which mentioned in the video) that determine how much you suit the bald look.

Last edited:

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bump

This is the only youtube video I know that actually analyzes "The Impact of Hair Loss"

The mods should sticky it or something, if I say so myself (I'm not the author)

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
didnt even watch the video, but I can tell you that none of those stupid signs will make you look great bald
Because no one looks GREAT bald, and not even GOOD, the most you can do is "not looking pathetic bald".

Reactions: WMQ

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
didnt even watch the video, but I can tell you that none of those stupid signs will make you look great bald
Because no one looks GREAT bald, and not even GOOD, the most you can do is "not looking pathetic bald".

Not true, some people do look good bald.

Usually good head shape + no massive forehead + no sticking out features + tan + ripped/built looks great imo.

Whilst they probably look better with hair they can suit bald too.
MOST of them are built well though.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true, some people do look good bald.

Usually good head shape + no massive forehead + no sticking out features + tan + ripped/built looks great imo.

Whilst they probably look better with hair they can suit bald too.
MOST of them are built well though.
Sorry, but i really think that you cant look good bald, no matter what other features you have, you miss a vital part of your looks, which is your hair. Nothing can compansate for it, this is my honest opinion, and im sure alot others think the same.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So he only posted people with NW0 and Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson. Cool.

He chose famous bald people. Wayne Rooney and Joseph Gordon-Levitt were included too (among several others you missed)

Joseph is GL with hair, BTW, so it's not as simple as "just be GL"

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This isn't me, but I was told he's hot despite being bald, and probably isn't losing points by shaving his head:

bald.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He chose famous bald people. Wayne Rooney and Joseph Gordon-Levitt were included too (among several others you missed)

Joseph is GL with hair, BTW, so it's not as simple as "just be GL"
Yeah Wayne Rooney and JGL looked awful bald. In those articles it's always people with a hairline, black people and the same 3 white bald stars (Patrick Stewart, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis). Nothing new to see here.

This isn't me, but I was told he's hot despite being bald, and probably isn't losing points by shaving his head:

View attachment 112072
He has a hairline shadow

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah Wayne Rooney and JGL looked awful bald. In those articles it's always people with a hairline, black people and the same 3 white bald stars (Patrick Stewart, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis). Nothing new to see here.

An analysis of features that make a person look better bald. FFS

He has a hairline shadow

He's bald. He looks great. Ergo, your claim that no one look good bald is wrong. Q.E.D.

I don't think non-baldies even see his shadow, but if you are envious, you can get it with SMP. It shines too! @SuperDPAsteve

EDIT: "your" -> @karatekid 's

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He's bald. He looks great. Ergo, your claim that no one look good bald is wrong. Q.E.D.

I don't think non-baldies even see his shadow, but if you are envious, you can get it with SMP. It shines too! @SuperDPAsteve
Hey brah, if it looks good it looks good. Some guys guy away with a rhinomypha nose. Some guys slay pussy with wide set alien emoji eyes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

EDIT: "your" -> @karatekid 's
He's not bald just shaved. SMP looks like sh*t for high norwoods, we've already been through this many times before.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not bald just shaved. SMP looks like sh*t for high norwoods, we've already been through this many times before.

"Because it shines", which is wrong, as normal shaved scalp shines too. SMP can look perfect. The only problem is that you won't feel the "sandpaper".

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Because it shines", which is wrong, as normal shaved scalp shines too. SMP can look perfect. The only problem is that you won't feel the "sandpaper".
Ok then if SMP is so natural and neat, don't you think more celebs would have embraced the look? It's just a poor solution imo but if you think otherwise then more power to you.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2.5 vs NW8:

Even this forum voted for NW8 (despite the selection bias, as people here hate bald)