you wake up, terrified, but it was just a bad dream

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you wake up. full of sweat. instantly you go up with your hands, reaching for your hair. you feel a thick norwood 1 hairline, with no diffuse thinning or a bald spot. you look to the side, to a small desk next to your bed. on it: a picture of your family from the last family gathering. fathers, brothers, uncles, greatfathers, no signs of hairloss.it was just a bad dream.

you smile, relieved. slowly you start to fall asleep again, recovering from the nightmare in which you had actually the balding gene and in which you were familiar with concepts and words like microneedling, finasteride, stoicism, jason statham, acceptance, folicles, incels, internet forums, ssri or depressions. but its all okay now. it was just a bad dream.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before you fade back into sleep Jonathan Frakes leans over the right backrest of your bed and adresses the physical symptoms of your PFS:

As you close your eyes in relief, his calm, deep voice gives you a natural, throbbing errection. For the first time in 3 years.

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I once dreamt that I shaved my head and absolutely hated it and regretted it.

Then i woke up and was relieved when I touched my thinning NW3.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once dreamt that I shaved my head and absolutely hated it and regretted it.

Then i woke up and was relieved when I touched my thinning NW3.
Well I have dreams where I have beautiful hair lol. Funny thing is that I had a vision after weed where I was shaved and was afraid. But now? I look great shaved and I don't regret it.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a nightmare once that after an accident I was in a coma for 2 years. But no one was feeding me finasteride during that time and I woke up a thinning NW5
a man feels asleep with everything and wakes up with nothing 2 years later. with nothing to lose he goes on a brutal rampage mission in which her murders those who forgot to give him finasteride and every propeciahelpforum member. perfect role for jason statham.