You Should Shave Your Head - Is The Worst Advice For Hair Loss

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey my Fellow Follicle Frontiersmen! In this video, I will discuss one of a balding man's most hated comments - "Just Shave Your Head." I think we really need to stop and think about how we are affecting each other when we project our will onto others by telling them to cut off their thinning hair or to stop fighting hair loss.

You Should Shave Your Head - Is the WORST Advice for Hair Loss

DJ @ https://www.kbhood.com

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly..at a certain point it just looks like completely sh*t..no matter how you style

this what men with a ratnest on their head dont understand...nobody but they care anymore

in that case its better just buzzcut not bc it necesseraly better but

1. bc you shoe you dont try to hide anything (insecure)

2. you stop caring and focuse on other things than looks

id never clean shave my head though..looks like a cancer patient

Reactions: AAJ

AAJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
People need to realize that very few looks like Jason Statham bald / shaved but its better just cutting it short rather than trying to be something your not. Those guys look terrible.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
why make a video to bald guys telling other bald guys to stop saying "just shave your head" to each other? No bald guys say this. This is what guys with hair say to balding guys and guys with hair will never see this video..... seems counter productive to have this here honestly.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why make a video to bald guys telling other bald guys to stop saying "just shave your head" to each other? No bald guys say this. This is what guys with hair say to balding guys and guys with hair will never see this video..... seems counter productive to have this here honestly.
Not true. There are lots of bald guys that say it. Usually those who never had problem with baldness though

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. There are lots of bald guys that say it. Usually those who never had problem with baldness though

ive never heard a bald guy saying "just shave it" its always a guy who just shaves his head (but has hair). I DO hear bald guys saying "well I just shaved it" in the sense of giving up.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plain stupid! Different things suit different people! I shaved for years and then got a hair system, and I am super happy.

Some guys do well on meds... even some can benefit from a transplant.

The inability for people to accept that it's different strokes for different folks is mindboggling!

Here, on these forums, especially. Everyone is very willing to TELL people what to do, and not very willing just to listen.