You Saw This On Facebook - Hair System

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What women write/say publicly is different than how they actually act and feel. But who cares? If wearing a hair system makes you happy then you should wear it regardless of what others think.

INT

Reaction score
What women write/say publicly is different than how they actually act and feel. But who cares? If wearing a hair system makes you happy then you should wear it regardless of what others think.

upload_2019-10-10_0-22-8.png

He quickly removed the content of this post since I brought it up in another thread, but for anyone that wants to know (if it was not already obvious from the title) :The guys that accuses other people of being a cuck and tells others "If wearing a hair system makes you happy then you should wear it regardless of what others think" opened a thread where he was considering hiding his hair piece for his future wife.

Just saying.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 129940

He quickly removed the content of this post since I brought it up in another thread, but for anyone that wants to know (if it was not already obvious from the title) :The guys that accuses other people of being a cuck and tells others "If wearing a hair system makes you happy then you should wear it regardless of what others think" opened a thread where he was considering hiding his hair piece for his future wife.

Just saying.

That was a year ago. It was a hypothetical question. People change and mature cuck. I am editing most of my previous posts because you are stalking me.

Lol I disliked some of your cucky comments and you became obsessed with me, disliked my posts, and started searching through my previous posts?. That's seriously another level of mental retardation.

INT

Reaction score
That was a year ago. It was a hypothetical question. People change and mature cuck. I am editing most of my previous posts because you are stalking me.

Lol I disliked some of your cucky comments and you became obsessed with me, disliked my posts, and started searching through my previous posts?. That's seriously another level of mental retardation.

Nah, you are not that interesting. Whenever someone dislikes multiple posts of mine even though I am being civil, without any explanation I do the same back to them, that's all.

You were the one that started calling me names so I saw that as an invitation to see who I was up against so I had a quick peek. When I found out that your iq is the same as your age I lost interest so no worries about me 'stalking' you.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
@INT holy f*** int dude calm down on this mongoloid you will cause him to kill himself from getting destroyed

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally would never get a hair system, even though it could give me the illusion of a superb head of hair. I would rather have a not-so-perfect head of hair that had at least been achieved through the maximum number of hair transplants possible than have something fake on my bonce. Just imagine when you sweat or you put your head under water. There's something not right about it.

That isn't to say they aren't suitable for anyone. I think they can definitely help some individuals and in those cases I would say they are a good solution.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally would never get a hair system, even though it could give me the illusion of a superb head of hair. I would rather have a not-so-perfect head of hair that had at least been achieved through the maximum number of hair transplants possible than have something fake on my bonce. Just imagine when you sweat or you put your head under water. There's something not right about it.

That isn't to say they aren't suitable for anyone. I think they can definitely help some individuals and in those cases I would say they are a good solution.

If someone doesn't have enough hair for a hair transplant and is really bothered from being bald (for example: lost motivation to life or even suicidal) then I see this as a good solution for that person. Yeah wearing hair systems has its disadvantages but they can save lives.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone doesn't have enough hair for a hair transplant and is really bothered from being bald (for example: lost motivation to life or even suicidal) then I see this as a good solution for that person. Yeah wearing hair systems has its disadvantages but they can save lives.

Yeah they are not for me personally, i would go on full hrt before wearing a system, but for those who wouldn't do that and can't get a transplant they are an option. Nice to see that they are becoming more acceptable for guys.