"you Never Have To Chase Women Again" - Brent Smith

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This 45-minute presentation is from life coach Brent Smith whom I have not heard of before discussing strategies with women on the dating market.

I want to know what others think about the advice in the video. I have my own opinions.

Incidentally this guy is very well-groomed and doesn't talk about looks at all. It may be that looks are assumed. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because he's not retarded like a lot of some of the coaches I've seen -- he's actually dressing well.

His general advice is don't put too much effort into women. Don't chase them hard with bazillions of text messages, crafty messages, et cetera. He also advices that all emails, text messages, etc should be focused on meeting up, rather than writing up novels of irrelevant sh*t that doesn't lead anywhere.

Separately, I'm disturbed by the questions from the audiences, beginning at 36 minutes. The guys sound like losers, which is making me insecure. Listen to the guy at 38:15, he sounds like a loser, I wanted to go through my computer screen and punch him.

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he's right with the whole messaging thing.

And it kind of goes along with the old saying 'distance makes the heart grow fonder ' so if you're constantly texting you never get time away from each other to properly miss each other.

Talk when you're face to face. Then you'll have so much more to talk about aswell.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the last couple years, I have suffered a pretty severe depression. While in this state, I have attempted to "date". Well, actually, I have not really attempted at all, women have attempted to date me and I have attempted to try and go along with it. I have had a few relationships throughout this time, obviously none have worked out.

In these relationships, I am somewhat distant, disconnected and was only willing to see them 1-2 times per week. Because of this, they wanted me more than any girl has ever wanted me. It's all just a f*cking game. The next time you start conversing with a girl that's interested in you, limit your text / phone call time, and only agree to hang out with her 1-2 times per week, a few hours each time. She will freak out and obsess over you.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incidentally this guy is very well-groomed and doesn't talk about looks at all. It may be that looks are assumed. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because he's not retarded like a lot of some of the coaches I've seen -- he's actually dressing well.

His general advice is don't put too much effort into women. Don't chase them hard with bazillions of text messages, crafty messages, et cetera. He also advices that all emails, text messages, etc should be focused on meeting up, rather than writing up novels of irrelevant sh*t that doesn't lead anywhere.
Imo the only efficient way to handle girls/women. She might be flattered, when you write her some "romantic" poem, but it won´t make her fall in love with you (generally spoken). Actually, it is the same stuff every PUA is preaching, but as you have noted, you should be more or less looksmatched.

T

tellersquill

I much prefer RSD Tyler and RSD Jake for dating advice. One is a ginger NW4 who shows people how to be good with women. The other is a fat guy who does similar.

Before I came across these dating advice guys I was a teenage virgin. After learning the basics - how to be alpha etc - I managed to change all that and my love life is now pretty good.