YOU MUST TAKE AT LEAST 4 PILLS A DAY

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So compared to 5mg Finasteride (Propecia), 2.5 mg Dutasteride grew about 1.5 times as many hairs.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
My friend, you are confusing the 0.5 with the .05. It is the former 0.5 dosage that equals one pill.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
otis said:
Charts show crapy results with one pill

Otis, you're looking at the .05mg dutasteride result.

1 pill of Avodart has .5mg, not .05, clearly better than 5mg finasteride, and therefore 1mg finasteride. Look closely.

beaner

Reaction score
otis said:
one pill has poor results compare to propecia

That chart indicates 5 pills/day not 4 as the most effective dose. 1 pill a day shows considerable growth over 5mg of finasteride so I don't understand how you can say that 1 pill day has crappy results compared to Propecia which is only 1mg of finasteride.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What i am saying is that one pill has poor results
The best results with Avodart is at its best
If you take 0.5 it is not much better than propecia and what people here want is to grow hair so look at the charts again and you tell me how many pills it takes to get the best results.
So compared to 5mg Finasteride (Propecia), 2.5 mg Dutasteride grew about 1.5 times as many hairs.

beaner

Reaction score
otis said:
What i am saying is that one pill has poor results
The best results with Avodart is at its best
If you take 0.5 it is not much better than propecia and what people here want is to grow hair so look at the charts again and you tell me how many pills it takes to get the best results.

I already told you it's 5 pills, not 4

otis said:
So compared to 5mg Finasteride (Propecia)...... .

5mg of finasteride is NOT Propecia. Propecia is 1mg of finasteride. 5mg of finasteride has been shown in studies to be about 20% better at regrowing hair than 1mg of finasteride (propecia) So looking at that chart it would seem to me that 1 pill of dutasteride would be about 40% better than 1mg of finasteride (I realize it's not represented on the chart, I'm just estimating) at growing hair which isn't all that crappy otis and definitely not "poor results"

Aplunk1

Reaction score
What beaner said.

Otis, you're simply wrong on this one. 1 pill of Avodart regrows more than than even 5mg of finasteride.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you look up the studys of finasteride 5mg was not better than 1 mg that is why it was approved for 1mg
Dont forget the more AVORDART you take the better the results for hair growth

beaner

Reaction score
Why don't you look it up Otis? You're wrong. End of argument as far as I'm concerned.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ask yoy dermatoligest about the study for finesteride he will tell you that there was no meter results .
other wise propecia would be sold in 5 mg instead of 1mg.
look it up at merck if ypou have the time

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Why don't you look it up Otis? You're wrong. End of argument as far as I'm concerned.
Ha ha if your right why dont you take the stronger streanth Procar
ha ha no better results

Aplunk1

Reaction score
otis said:
beaner said:
ha ha no better results

To the HairLossTalk.com members who actually believe this guy:

Do the research. Look at the graph...

dutasteride_graph.jpg

1 capsule of Avodart include .5mg of dutasteride, which has higher haircounts than 5mg of finasteride. Otis, apparently, cannot read graphs.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
otis said:
beaner said:
ha ha no better results

To the HairLossTalk.com members who actually believe this guy:

Do the research. Look at the graph...

dutasteride_graph.jpg

1 capsule of Avodart include .5mg of dutasteride, which has higher haircounts than 5mg of finasteride. Otis, apparently, cannot read graphs.
Yes i can read the graph is says 2.5 mg of AVODART has the best results what part of the dont you understand
2.5 mg of Avodart is the best

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score

T

Timi

When i take 0,1mg dutasteride Dayli works better than
5mg proscar (Typ1+2 and long half Live)

or all 5Days one 0,5mg dutasteride
and finasteride Dayli

that was my Regim 2006-2007 and my Hairs was good

Timi