you know what? bump being slick

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
i mean razor shaving, imo its not as natural as just buzzing it or growing it out but keeping it neat (like robert duvall)

it looks like mr. clean or something. and like seb said before sometimes people will think u can't grow hair anywhere on ur head :woot:

idk imo it just looks sorta unnatural and very forced if u aren't the very manly type :dunno:

i think jason statham has an excellent cut, well about as good as you can get while bald.

slipy

Reaction score
i can agree with you on this. i've seen it before, balding guys who decide to shave it and as a result start looking freaky and unnatural.

i think when the times comes, mbp will mean #1 or 0 guard buzz for me.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Going sly is good only when you Have a bald spot on the back, any receding hairline with hair is better then going sly, long hair can hide huge temples, going sly is like screamin "I'm ugly look at me"

B

Beingbaldsucks

Btw the only slick guys I sew who suits this look are either black, or brown skinned, and their hotshoe is not visible due the color, their head looks young and not all pinky, you also can't see all the ugly marks, and stretches like in a white bald head, so when a black guy goes bald you nearly notice it, it's like another haircut for them, and actually alot of them are bald, you just don't see it like in a white guy.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
All correct.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
i can agree with you on this. i've seen it before, balding guys who decide to shave it and as a result start looking freaky and unnatural.

i think when the times comes, mbp will mean #1 or 0 guard buzz for me.

You dont use finasteride?
Why?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most 'slick' guys I know just get buff and start wearing Irish caps....it makes em look cool most of the time. I guess it would be my resort. Need some facial hair too though, otherwise your head will look like a phallus.

slipy

Reaction score
db_todd_and_the_skullet71.jpg

the skullet cooler than the slick look imo.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
slipy said:
look at the hair line of this douchebag:

criminalskull.jpg

jeezus krist
lol thats way too low imo. . . looks like a retarded monkey imo lol

still wud take that over my current hair state tho, its jus not my ideal

i prefer a standard nw2 hairline with somewhat high caucasian hairline, but not too high

B

Beingbaldsucks

Frank vincent the guy who plays Phil on the sopranos dosent lost one little hair all his life and he's 70+, the cocksucker has a perfect straight hairline, with bushy hair,look like a 50 years old guy, those god damn Italians, even if they loosing hair it's never before late 30', it's us European ethnic guys who get fucked early.

slipy

Reaction score
Zeroman said:
slipy said:
look at the hair line of this douchebag:

criminalskull.jpg

jeezus krist
lol thats way too low imo. . . looks like a retarded monkey imo lol

still wud take that over my current hair state tho, its jus not my ideal

i prefer a standard nw2 hairline with somewhat high caucasian hairline, but not too high

i agree, i never said it looked good. most women dont have hair lines that low.
a Norwood 2 imo is the coolest hair line a guy could have providing that it stays that way and doesn't progress further.

nevertheless, at least if you had his hairline you could shave it a little back to attain a more aesthetically pleasing look, better than being bald.