you guys want to see my diffusion at 17?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found my old cell phone with the videos i took of it. If you guys really want to see it I will upload it somewhere. But only if I can take it back down after posting.

It sucked having to go through in high school. sometimes i feel that is the main reason why it brought me down so much. being made fun of daily for it there was hell. people told me to shave my head so i did.

After I shaved my head people started asking me if I had cancer, with a worried expression on their face. I can still remember the look on her face, and how I was so taken aback that I said nothing.

Ffs even freshman girls were laughing about it. This group of black girls always pointed and snickered whenever I walked by. One day I had enough though and screamed in the gym "SHUT THE **** UP YOU STUPID PACK OF NIGRESSES" the teachers heard and were cool about it, and said they saw how annoying and loud they were.

haha they didn't say **** after that . . . . . :jump:

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow that sounds pretty bad. Going bald really ****ed you up, male pattern baldness is a disease.

I would actually be really interested in seeing some pictures

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Ffs even freshman girls were laughing about it. This group of black girls always pointed and snickered whenever I walked by. One day I had enough though and screamed in the gym "SHUT THE **** UP YOU STUPID PACK OF NIGRESSES" the teachers heard and were cool about it, and said they saw how annoying and loud they were. haha they didn't say **** after that . . . . . :jump:

They let you off easy. If you would have done that at my high school, those girls would have kicked the $h!t out of you.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They let you off easy. If you would have done that at my high school, those girls would have kicked the $h!t out of you.
lol where was that?

and i know. i was just super tired and sleepy and pissed off. i'm not an aggressive person by any means and that was just a lapse of reason really.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your mum had a lapse of reason by having you
iZcfuEm.jpg

slipy

Reaction score
You're right, Exodus was lucky( or unlucky, depends on point of view). Sometimes things escalate unexpectedly and end tragically.

worst case scenario unfolding:

those girls assault Exodus. Affected by his disposition Exodus retaliates violently . Whiteknights don't like that, they jump Exodus.
He sustains severe injuries (brain hemorrhage) and dies. That could've happened.

Our yellow friend Winny comes and spits on Exodus's grave. The End.

:(

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
why didn't you hop on finasteride back then? could have possibly saved you a lot of frustration

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
lol where was that?

and i know. i was just super tired and sleepy and pissed off. i'm not an aggressive person by any means and that was just a lapse of reason really.

A school in Southern California. The school was extremely ghetto. I wasn't even proud when I graduated from there. Just happy to finally be leaving.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
A school in Southern California. The school was extremely ghetto. I wasn't even proud when I graduated from there. Just happy to finally be leaving.

Show us some rhymes, brahh!! LOL

Exodus and you could start a duo. "Norwood-niggas!

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
You're right, Exodus was lucky( or unlucky, depends on point of view). Sometimes things escalate unexpectedly and end tragically.

worst case scenario unfolding:

those girls assault Exodus. Affected by his disposition Exodus retaliates violently . Whiteknights don't like that, they jump Exodus.
He sustains severe injuries (brain hemorrhage) and dies. That could've happened.

Our yellow friend Winny comes and spits on Exodus's grave. The End.

:(

Ill spit on your face and still be laughing