You cant really get long emo hair or anything a teenager can do from a hair transplant can you

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean let's say you're just nw3 have a full beard, etc. and have enough to make grafts with.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only really a military fade, etc. right
Depends how early you start taking meds to preserve your hair. Anything past Norwood 3 and that option is pretty much out of the window unless you were open to a transplant and even then it would look quite sparse and weird in my opinion. If you maintain a NW3 with meds and then want a transplant in the future then you can pretty much achieve most things with your hair

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
id imagine u still can granted the front will look just like the coarse, curlier texture from the donor area, which might appeal less but still 1000x better than some cone shaped egghead, hands down

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends how early you start taking meds to preserve your hair. Anything past Norwood 3 and that option is pretty much out of the window unless you were open to a transplant and even then it would look quite sparse and weird in my opinion. If you maintain a NW3 with meds and then want a transplant in the future then you can pretty much achieve most things with your hair
even with a thick beard meaning a lot of good donor hair?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
was
even with a thick beard meaning a lot of good donor hair?
Personally I don’t think it looks right when you use beard and body hair on the head. Stands out like a sore thumb and just looks really weird with all different thickness and textured hairs in a single place. Depends on what type of result you want though but it’s always an option if you have a beard etc

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
was

Personally I don’t think it looks right when you use beard and body hair on the head. Stands out like a sore thumb and just looks really weird with all different thickness and textured hairs in a single place. Depends on what type of result you want though but it’s always an option if you have a beard etc
you think peopel are that autistic ot notice.

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you’re right, they won’t notice.. they’ll just think you’re that f*****g idiot who walks round town with Pube like hair on your head
what if you have wavy hair lol.
when it's long, and your hair kinda looks pubey until long.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
plus short hair is better htan bald anyway.
Short hair is also better than long. The fact that micropigmentation improves appearance so significantly is proof that hair itself is not actually important. What is important is not being bald. A subtle distinction.