You Can't Just Be The Man When You Masturbate.. You're Also The Woman

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is out there but hear me out...... Sex is for two people, there is no such thing as "solo sex", it goes against the very purpose and existence of sex. Sex is a paired activity and the sexual organs are differentiated (penis and a vagina) because of that.

Now, what happens when you masturbate? More importantly, who are you when you masturbate? If you f*** your bed or something else, you are at least a separate entity f*****g something. (not that it's normal or anything)

But when you actually stroke your dick? You're aroused and you're actually stroking a dick while you're being aroused. And your dick is being caressed by a man's hand. No woman is present.

You might instinctively think "wait, i'm thinking about a woman so that makes it ok"... well, if you were to f*** your cat while thinking of a woman.. would that make it ok? Wouldn't that make you a zoophile?

Because that's all there is to it really, the argument is that "i'm thinking about something, therefore that's what actually happens". But that is actually incorrect.

Consider the following situations:

1. is sucking a penis to completion (and/or even swallowing or getting a facial) a homosexual act?

2. Is f*****g a silicone cat while thinking of a woman not at all zoophilia related?

It's irrelevant what you're thinking, it's important what you're actually doing. And you're sexually aroused AND stroking a dick. And your dick is stroked by a man, which also makes it gay. If you don't think it's gay, you should be perfectly fine sucking your own dick. (hopefully you're not)

I genuinely believe masturbation is at the root of all this gender confusion (transgender) and so much more. It's just a completely abnormal act and it just makes no sense.

Don't get me wrong, i don't advocate for semen retention or sexual abstinence, i think a healthy and happy sex life is essential to a person's well being.

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, it's actually kinda legit, not sure if it was a good thing to read the thread though :oops:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
masturbation isnt sex, anyone who says it is is very jaded. youre a weird dude man, weird dude.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol this some "Is Having Daughters The Ultimate Cuck?" tier deep thought. :rolleyes:

I genuinely believe masturbation is at the root of all this gender confusion (transgender) and so much more. It's just a completely abnormal act and it just makes no sense.

The root of all the gender confusion is that we live in a time of scientism; where science has taken the place of religion for many.

The thing about science is that it is valueless. As such, people see the world as inherently meaningless. It's all about the meaning you choose to impart on supposedly meaningless acts of nature. It's just your subjective feelings at play.

This is completely opposite to how we used to think about things. We used to see things in the world as objectively being good or bad, a man was a man and a woman was a woman; life was about finding your purpose in a world full of purpose.

Most people don't believe that anymore, like I said, and we aren't better off for it. And so, they're concerned with bending reality to suit their subjective feelings about it instead of inhabiting reality as it is.

Thus, transgenders and the like.