You Cannot Win The Fight Against Hairloss And Ageing

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are even able to take finasteride, so be quiet. You would probably be able to win the fight with a transplant, it all depends on you.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
why compete with aging, aging is fine and can be slightly curtailed to just look like a good looking older guy. Most men age well with a little maintenance. Hairloss is the only thing you have to be concerned with. If you are an older guy with a great thick head of hair (even grey) you can land hot younger women. Be older and dont have hair, you might as well just have youre balls removed.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can age like this you got it made, and will die with a smile on your face 6 months after they bury you

upload_2018-10-23_7-37-5.png

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
im entitled for a lifelong norwood 1 without working for it

No, you're not and that's why you're balding.

Also, whilst you can't win the fight against ageing, you can keep hair-loss at bay and even beat it. It depends how severe the hair loss is. If you're slowly thinning with a NW3 in your late 30's, Finasteride, Minoxidil and a caffeine/DHT shampoo will mean it's likely you'll keep most of your hair until at least your 50's.

If you're NW3 at 21, then even the big 3 are only going to delay the inevitable because the hair-loss is a lot more aggressive.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh trust me when you get old hairloss won't be your only worry.

More health issues,grey/white hair, wrinkles,eye bags etc
Work out
Dye your hair (or don't, whatever - still looks good.. just have hair)
Get fillers for under eye area (the only "bad" wrinkles a man can possibly have)

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought to fight ageing, and it never bothered me too much. It's the premature loss of hair that bothers me, because it's premature - every time I go out I see loads of men my age or older who have much more hair than I have and that makes me deeply melancholic. If I see a guy in his 20s with a full head it doesn't bother me one bit

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And please spare me the "there are teenagers who are battling hair loss here and your complaints are ridiculous". We are entitled to suffer at any age.