Yokohama University Study Creating Hair Follicle Germs

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this has been posted by hair loss cure 2020 already but I thought I should share it on here also-

Creating hair follicle germs is a slow and expensive process (partly why Tsuji' s price is high).

But these guys have been developing a method to grow 5000 hfg' s simultaneously.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0142961219302674

They have a video of the preparation process at the bottom also.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
When will this be available for A PRICE??????!!.

ASK FOR A PRICE MF’s!. THAT’S WHAT I UNDERSTAND!.

Last edited:

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exciting, we're seeing a lot of new products coming out - not this year, but in the near future. I hope some of this works.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this has been posted by hair loss cure 2020 already but I thought I should share it on here also-

Creating hair follicle germs is a slow and expensive process (partly why Tsuji' s price is high).

But these guys have been developing a method to grow 5000 hfg' s simultaneously.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0142961219302674

They have a video of the preparation process at the bottom also.

Where does it say anything about Tsuji price officially? I’ve only read speculations.

Also has he tested on humans? Or is that his current trial?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s also not clear whether they will be doing further research or have funding to proceed.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where does it say anything about Tsuji price officially? I’ve only read speculations.

There was this guy who had an interview directly with Tsuji.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's literally just been done with mice so far.. I don't think anyone has got to in human tests yet on this type of regeneration (a couple are close).

Just that interview with tsTsuji said the price will be super high - the study mentions other ways of creating hfg's is difficult to do more than 3000 simultaneous. This is a faster and more efficient way of doing it.

It's not a miracle cure that'll be treating humans all over the world next year. But it's a big leap forward for generating new follicles.