Yo What Happned To The Private Forum? They Disappeared?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
https://www.pioneeringhairgrowth .com/

wKNcQ9G.png

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had to add to all of this: 1st off..hope everything is good. Maybe they're just changing the url for the site/updating things. Second, wanted to address this

I feel like this needed to be said: admin on p h g is THE most genuine dude I have ever interacted with, online or not. He genuinely cares about people. The rep that he has gotten is TOTALLY undeserved. I get that you can base your judgements on the banter that goes on there, but admin is nothing short of an outstanding dude.

I don’t think the whole concept of a private forum helps much. It just seems shady

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea of it does but the functionality doesn't...because then it just turns into another HairLossTalk.com. This site does have good moderation, but it has a lot of "spinning in circles" thought. We've been seeing the same arguments going on the brotzu thread for close to 3 years!

I don’t know anything about that... but from the perspective of an outside observer it’s an almost laughable concept as someone else pointed out

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the purpose of making it private was to facilitate a higher quality of posting (chiefly people who would actually put effort into their posts and research) and to bring together people who were actually serious about groupbuys, as well as to keep certain poisonous businessmen OUT. An invite only system can do all of that provided you've got people who dont just hand out invites to every tom dick and harry that mails them.

I say all this, as someone who was never a part of ********; the benefits of a private forum are obvious if you've got enough likeminded and capable individuals to seed it.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that there is/was a private hair loss forum is so laughably absurd. The Illuminohair, the Knights Recessed Temples.
Awesome! :D
Receeding Templars

You need some control to keep the forum organized if you want to create a knowledge exchange and archive.
That either works with very active mods or with a small community. Both is difficult in HairLossTalk.com, hence the always same questions.
Always sad to see a place of knowledge go.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why post another forum on a forum. Isn't it against the rules here?
Well
It depends if the second forum is peaceful or not. If a forum is overtly against this one forum, it will not be tolerated.
I once even tried to join westonci’s private party but he did not let me in. Whatever, peace.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well
It depends if the second forum is peaceful or not. If a forum is overtly against this one forum, it will not be tolerated.
I once even tried to join westonci’s private party but he did not let me in. Whatever, peace.

Thanks for the confirmation. Pretty cool that HairLossTalk.com looks at it that way. Most forums ban all competitor discussions.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t talking about the admin, but more about how anytime you visited that website you are immediately greeted by some kind of nazi propaganda in the chat
I found that place interesting at first, it was generally more technical than other forums, but then it suddenly became full of extremely unpleasant far-right crap...

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
They seem to be online now, but how do we access it? We need someone in to get us in?

j4r0d

Reaction score
This place was full of piece of sh*t starting by receeding temple himself. What a f**.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to the other private forum (stopaga. com)?