Yet Another Question About finasteride And Gyno.

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
So it has been a strange last couple of days for me. My doctor thinks I have gyno, but has referred me to another Doctor at the surgery who is an expert in that field (apparently he sorts the steroid users out) to make sure.

Tonight when I was putting my Rogaine on, I couldn't believe my eyes. I pretty much have a hairline for the first time in what must be almost three years. I can't describe to you just how unbelievably well I've responded to this increase in finasteride. I'm talking about almost regaining a whole Norwood within a month. My hair has completely stopped shedding. I've hardly seen a loose hair in the sink, or in my hands since the day I upped my dosage. I used to shed like crazy all over the place. The small bald patch on my crown has almost entirely filled in. Even after all this, I now have to face the facts that in addition to these fantastic gains, I may also have to face the reality of having gyno.

Geniussuperme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats, you are on the right way to make your hair better. However, I have same problems with you. Finasteride is effective for me and has no other side effects except gyno. Believe me gyno won't disappear by itself even you stop taking this drug. When I firstly found I have gyno, I stopped taking the drug immediately, since I had got amazing gains and wouldn't want to make my gyno worse. 14 months later, I was thinking I needed the drug again, because without the drug my hair was getting worse during this period and my gyno was still there (but without getting worse, maybe a little improvement). Now I have been taking 1 mg of Finasteride ed again for one month.

Now I am wondering if I can cure my gyno while don't need to give up Finasteride. I am going to go to the doctors next week to see whether there are some ways to solve my problem. What's your doctors' suggestions for you? What are you going to do next step? Good luck to us.

Last edited: