Yet another Ben Affleck´s hair topic

bubka

Reaction score
i think the guys just has a great style, sure probably some maturation, and maybe work done, but a hairpiece, i don't think

the difference in the hair is in one its longer and combed forward on the sides and back in the center (my style)

in the one, its short and longest in the center for that style, its the same damn hairline in my opinion

Angie #7

Reaction score
The picture where Bens hair is buzzed and has a pronounced widow's peak, maybe his real hairline, but you can tell how thick his hair is, even buzzed, unless it has been cosmetically doctored. If his hairline is widow peaked, he may not have liked it, and in the hair world, this can be fixed. They can sugar this area using a fine string, they would remove the excess hair and give the hairline a new straight look. Alot of African Americans and Indian decent people have this done because their hairline is too low.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping the thread, but look at the guy today. Doesn´t your hair radar activate when seeing Ben??

I mean, I´m used to check other people´s hair, and ben´s just smells bad. And I don´t know exactly why.

ben%201%20nov06.jpg

Please help me diagnose what´s going on!!!

docj077

Reaction score
Ben Affleck has no hair loss. Kevin Smith talks about it in his new DVD. Those articles that were posted were fallacious.

I don't see any hair loss in that picture.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'll ask J-Lo when we're in bed together at the weekend. :p
The real answer is who knows/who cares! Maybe he does wear a hairsystem looks are important to his career. But if he does you can bet he's not the only one in Hollywood. He'll also have access to the absolute best toupee's available and great stylists to fit them.
Whatever his situation I seriously doubt that he's more than a nw3.
I dont take any notice of the unfounded tabloid stories but who knows if there is any truth in the rumour and how did it start?

Ps Remember a few years ago he was advertising Head and shoulders shampoo !!

G

Damn, Eternal Hope, you always make such great "before-after" pictures. Thanks for that.

G

Eternal, it certainly looks kinda like one, but I'm no expert. Are you sure because of the hairs poking out underneath or what?

s.a.f

Reaction score
The thickness is amazing and it does'nt appear to be growing from his scalp more like just placed on it.

Sean68

Reaction score
it just looks too perfect and straight.like someone drawn the line with a ruler, id be willing to bet a lot that its a rug but i would never have guessed had i not known. i bet it set him back a fair bit.

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
lol thanks Taugenichts!

Jayman,
As S.A.F. mantioned, the hair is amazingly thick. Especially in the ever scrutinized frontal hairline. A natural hairline entails a specific fine-dense transition of which Affleck does not have. His hair appears like the Great Wall of China. An abrupt, solid concentrated mass whereas the hairs themselves have NO exit point whatsoever. As well, the temporal integration to the sides is apparently suspect, as the FU diameter on top is inordinately dense in comparison to the posterior parietal and sphenoid regions.
The aforementioned photos encompass classic toupee markings.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea.. Afflecks hair is definately not quite right.. I'd put my money on him having had a hair transplant with the use of a system whilst waiting to heal.