Yet another Ben Affleck´s hair topic

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
102806%20affleck%20violet.jpg

Do you think that´s a rug??

I know, there´s a bit too density thing going on there, but does it look like a rug??

I´m not sure, it seems normal to me...

docj077

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Mr. Affleck has a full head of hair. Otherwise, his good buddy Kevin Smith would be making fun of him in one of his numerous interviews.

Thin Jim

Reaction score
Although he has never admitted it, its well known that Ben wears a hair piece. I have seen certain pictures which give it away, i.e different shaped hair line, and to me it just looks too thick. I think it looks great though and that's why people are so unsure about it, there is always a doubt in peoples minds cause of how natural it looks. You would never see a guy like him on the street and think he wears a wig. In my opinion it definitely is though, but it shows what great results hair pieces can give us balding guys these days.

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
Why all of you try to find some superstar with male pattern baldness????

So what, 7 year ago he played that role and for some reason, they decided that it is much more better solution for him to have hairline like this...

He is an actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie #7

Reaction score
Dude's really?!!!!! That is so his hair in all pictures. I have many clients with super thick hair like that. If thats fake, I'm hang'n up my scissors. Don't be bitter honeys.

G

Thin Jim

Ben does not wear a hairpiece. You may like to think that he does, but he doesn't.

Cassin

Reaction score
lol....only the most unbiased sites like the ones thin jim posted would post pictures like this.

affleckhairin8.gif

Actor Ben Affleck, it is rumored, wears a hair piece. In this "what if" scene, Affleck's photograph enhanced to view our studly guy without hair. Still looking good!

but hey man, if it makes you feel better to think he wears one...go for it.

G

His hairline does look different in those two pics, no question. Maybe he had some transplants.

docj077

Reaction score
His hairline in shakespeare in love, or whatever movie that is with him sporting the pointy hairline, is the result of his hair being cut that way and then combed foward with a subseqent application of a styling agent that molded his hair.

Like I said, if he was wearing a hair piece, Kevin Smith, Matt Damon, Jennifer Lopez, or one of his other Hollywood friends would have accidently said it in a very public forum in a joking manner. That hasn't happened.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it would be a huge E-Hollywood story or something if he was wearing a toupee.

Thin Jim

Reaction score
How are you so sure you are right cassin. Anyway I think he looks great, I don't care if he wears a hair piece or if he doesn't. It certainly does not make me feel better about myself knowing he has a wig. You know its funny when you post links people always choose to reply with the weak one, giving some kind of sarcastic comment in an attempt to make you look like a fool. Why don't you comment on the party incident when Vince Vaughan pulled off his wig , is the news article just making it up. Anyway you can see in the photos of his hairline that his hair does not appear to come from his scalp.

IBM

Reaction score
Please dont make fun of him. You dont like people making fun of your hairloss.

beaner

Reaction score
His hair appeared to be much thinner in "Dazed and Confused" which came out a long time ago now. Could have been the way his hair was styled though......

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
lol....only the most unbiased sites like the ones thin jim posted would post pictures like this.

affleckhairin8.gif

Actor Ben Affleck, it is rumored, wears a hair piece. In this "what if" scene, Affleck's photograph enhanced to view our studly guy without hair. Still looking good!

but hey man, if it makes you feel better to think he wears one...go for it.

He's got finasteride-tits :shock:

Cassin

Reaction score
Thin Jim said:
How are you so sure you are right cassin. Anyway I think he looks great, I don't care if he wears a hair piece or if he doesn't. It certainly does not make me feel better about myself knowing he has a wig. You know its funny when you post links people always choose to reply with the weak one, giving some kind of sarcastic comment in an attempt to make you look like a fool. Why don't you comment on the party incident when Vince Vaughan pulled off his wig , is the news article just making it up. Anyway you can see in the photos of his hairline that his hair does not appear to come from his scalp.

I'm not 100% sure, I was just getting onto you for saying "its well known that Ben wears a hair piece. ." and posting those lame tabloid sites as proof.

There are countless bull sh*t stories about celebs out there, thats what tabloids do. Create bull sh*t. These sites just remember that one because it involves hair loss.

Thin Jim

Reaction score
Actually when you hear a rumour through the tabloids (or any rumour) there is almost always at least some element of truth to it. It may not always be spot on but its normally close. If the tabloids just made stuff up all the time they would have law suits being thrown at them left right and centre. In England the tabloids make sure they at least have some sort of credible source before publishing something. There have been a few occasions when newspapers have had to publicly apologise when they have been proven wrong. Yes they do sh*t stir but you shouldn't just automatically assume everything you read is false.

Ben Affleck is always the first name you hear or read about on all these online hair loss forums when it comes to celebrities wearing wigs. When I said its well known I meant amongst us hair loss sufferers. Hey I'm mean the title to this topic is "yet another Ben Afflecks hair topic". People are always mentioning his hair and there must be a reason for this. At the end of the day he has great hair whether its his own or a wig and it really shouldnt matter.