Yellow lumpy semen, please read

CJ1980

Reaction score
I have been taking propecia for around 5-6 months now. While some might say its a short time for it to start working my hair looks great and everyone in my family keeps telling me it looks much better. I agree with them, its thick. My sex drive is normal, I still get horny, wake up with erections get rock hard erections and all that. But recently the consistency of my semen has changed, its gone from the normal thick white semen with even consistency to runny, almost sort of lumpy semen with a yellowish tint. I am very worried now, I want to make an appointment with a urologist to get to the bottom of this but now Im considering quitting the propecia. Although I am gonna check with the urologist first to make sure its not an infection of something else before qutting. I just had to ask, who here has the same or similar problems???? AAAAHHH ighdigouhdiughriuhgiue damn... I hope its not a big deal cause Im really enjoying my hair but this has got me freaking out. So please do share similar stories with me, I will also update you guys after a visit to the Doctor.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you much about what that has to do with its fertility or quality, but I know that f I went like a week or two without masturbating, I would have lumpier, darker colored semen. However that helps...

CJ1980

Reaction score
Well, I certainly hope its nothing to worry about. But I dont think a visit to the doctor would hurt. I just wanna get everything checked out just in case. Im gonna find a urologist and make an appointment this week, I will update you guys and if anyone has experienced something similar plz talk about it. I need reassurance that this is nothing serious lol.

CJ1980

Reaction score
Just an update... I jerked off a couple days after I made that post and my ejaculate looked normal so I dont think Im gonna see a doctor for now. Im thinking that the yellow semen was just stale semen because I hadnt ejaculated for while before that.

beaner

Reaction score
CJ1980 said:
Im thinking that the yellow semen was just stale semen because I hadnt ejaculated for while before that.

CCS, your brother has arrrived!!

IBM

Reaction score
I have it too often. Maybe you have prostatitis. Do you have pain in bladder?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The yellow lumpy stuff is full of homosexual tadpoles.

CJ1980

Reaction score
umm just to update my semen seems to be normal now so I dunno whats going on... if it comes out yellow again Ill go to the doctor but if just stays normal then I think it was probably nothing.