Yeah...so I locked & removed the Getting CB-03-01 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassin

Reaction score
There are many reasons and here is an example why....

Enden said:
keepinthehair said:
If they are reading this thread we just may have a lawsuit on our hands for copyright infringement!
Relax. This isn't our responsibility. It would be the source who gets in trouble. Besides, look at India. Largest manufacturer of generic drugs in the world. They don't give a sh*t about patents, and no one can do anything about it. If they can do that, we sure as hell can do this.

Guys if we're at the point of possible legal issues we need to end this as you guys are getting ready to make a huge mistake. These things never work out and people get ripped off every time. I'm locking and will delete this thread. Wildly unpopular as it will be, I won't reverse it.

Guys...if you want to carry this on make a yahoo group and finish this discussion.

Again...IMO this is a terrible idea and I base this on such ideas failing time and time again as people lose out. Trust me I am doing you guys a favor.I am starting to get pm's about this mess already....this site or the mods won't have any part of this

Ende

Reaction score
I see. Could you please send me the list of people on PM?

Edit:
I managed to recover the list myself. I assume you don't have a problem with me telling people that everything are going to continue as planned. Just remove this post if you have. Everyone on the A list should send me their e-mail address on PM. I'll be compiling a list of e-mail addresses to begin with, and then we'll take it from there.

Ende

Reaction score
Cool it people. Others need to see the information we have posted. Don't make this into a discussion about the decision. It's HairLossTalk.com's rule, and we'll obey.

Ende

Reaction score
For now, I'm thinking of handling this by group e-mails. We'll see how it works.

Hoppi

Reaction score
This is a shame but I understand why it was done.

I am still very interested to learn about CB, but I'm sure it will still be present on the forums a fair bit.

I think any progress made regarding it is a good thing, but that's just my opinion :)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin

Please a bit of respect for all the HOURS and efforts of all these people, you have to be open to discussion otherwise you are doing a big mistake with all guys on this and other forum.

Remember what you are deleting are not just information about supply and demand but PRICELESS information about the product that was collected through time.

IF YOU MUST lock the discussion, at least please do not remove it, or at least keep the scientific parts, or save them and send them in some readable format. OTHERWISE what you are doing is of utter disrespect to everyone on here.

As for the reasons you want to remove it they are awesomely misguided as you have products from Lee to generic propecia to all kinds of stuff that are all contentious from the point of view of FDA or any regulation. By closing CB you would open a can of warms and you will be indirectly endorsing some products but not others.

Finally, I am not sure why would you ever do that as this group, the experimental group, are the ones that brought this forum the most hope since finasteride, let's admit it, there are guys keeping their hair (like me) thanks to fluridil and RU and thanks to the experiment of Miconazole, and other things that worked for other people. While other sections of the forum are discussing how to cut finasteride to minimize side effects we have moved miles ahead.

Cassin, please give us at least what belongs to us, a copy of all information on the blog.

Enden I will send you my email and I will appreciate if you can start a yahoo group or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.