yayy... i just got done :)

livewell302

Reaction score
on thursday.. ( april 25th) i just got done with the hair transplant - had appx 600 grafts on the top of the head towards the back. one bad thing happened today, as i was closing a dirty linen bin the top fell on top of my head it was just a heavy plastic bin cover. thank god i had my hat on .... butttttttttttt...... i did dislodge two grafts from my head.....you could even see the poor two little hairs sticking out of the graft. oh well..... im sure won't do much damage :( just sucks since i just had it done... but im veryy excited bout it!..... had it done by a dr barry hendler by the way....

http://www.hendlertransplant.com :)

Mark2006

Reaction score
Congrats livewell! Eeps careful with the merchandise! It might be an idea to go see the Doctor about it if you can.

livewell302

Reaction score
:)

thanx mark!!! yeh he called me today and reassured me that there is nothinggggggggg to worry about..... 2 grafts falling out is very nominal....

G

As hard as we all try, everyone loses a graft here and there.

But here's the deal. If you had your hair transplant roughly a week ago then chances are you were looking at a couple of crusts with the hair stubble in them.

When we actually pop a graft "with the follicule in it" there is a stream of blood that trickles down the scalp. Then you know you lost the entire graft with the follicule. Hopefully that did not happen to you.

livewell302

Reaction score
oh well

unfortunately gillenator, there was a decent amount of blood that trickled near the scalp and it looked like a lil bulb with the hair so yep i guess i lost two oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)