Yassin's story (last pics page 6)

what do you think of my result

• Total voters

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
this is my today's pictures what do you think???
my regimen:
1. ask god
2. 1/5 proscar
3. minoxidil once daily before bed
4. nizoral shampoo 5 times a week

good signs
1. no hair loss at all from the top of my head
2. no fear to stand under direct light
3. can comb my hair backwards with no bald patch

advices
1. don't spend time looking into mirrors, just take a photo every month
2. play sport
3. no excessive sex or masturbation
5. stop playing with your hair . just touch it only when combing it
6. Drink sufficient amount of water maybe more than 6 cups a day to inhance your kidney to excrete waste products and DHT is only excreted by kidney
7. Eat fresh vegetales and fruits and decrease carbohydrates and fats
8. no chemicals on your hair except Minoxidil and Nizoral

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 2,271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 1,951
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 1,854
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,898
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 1,890
  • Photo1369.jpg
    Photo1369.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,976
  • Photo1366.jpg
    Photo1366.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 2,137

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: my story with pic

my before pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,560
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,536
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 1,383
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 1,502
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,625
T

Timi

Take You finasteride allone??
You stop minoxidil or?

i think good success

Timi

antonio666

Reaction score

great results your hair looks very good now ,but before treatment looked thin

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Great results.

I gotta get on nizoral but I just can't find it.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

now I'm on minoxidil for about 3 months
I stopped minoxidil for about 7 moths before and I saw -ve results and got back to it

Technical

Reaction score

You're taking nizoral far too often, 5 times a week? Crazy. The effects plateau at 2 times a week.

Asking god didn't do much, but the drugs did, looks pretty good. Not noticeable at all when your hair is flat.

"No excessive sex or masturbation"

Uhh.. why? I fail to see a connection.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

Dear technical:
yes you're right 5 times of nizoral a week is too often. I'll decrease it

about asking god, I'm just talking about the things I do not the things I advice you to do. just you can do it if you believe in god. you also simply don't have to do it if you don't believe in god, not the right place to discuss

about excessive sex:
look, I am a medical student and I've done alot of researches to find any direct effect between excessive sex and hair loss.
there's no sure evidence about direct connection between the two factors
but I've found that I can think in a different way.
you just have to find negative connection between these two factors instead of finding positive connection
hairloss appears in males after puberty , and in females after labour and after menopause.
you can find direct effect that excessive sex may increase body demands to various body hormones (testosterone or DHT maybe one of them) which you're sure they have direct effects to your hair and take finasteride to decrease DHT level
I think that every thing you do with you'r body, it will have a feed back mechanism towards it (excessive food intake may lead to obesity. excessive weight lifting leads to muscle hypertrophy).
I think this will need more researches than just thoughts

good luck ;)

Reaction score

Nice results.

I tend to agree with your regime. Well I've not begun taking any of the medicines. But I've already committed to changing my lifestyle (more sports,less sex,more water, more fruit/veg, low carb diet, taking multivits, no alcohol/smoking/drugs/no caffeine).

Now I think I'm going to visit a clinic, perhaps Belgravia in London to get a consultation.

I do think there is a correlation between excessive sex/masturbation and hair loss (via testosterone increase). If you're having a lot of sex & masturbating 2 or more times a day, and thinking about sex constantly. Then I think your testosterone is bound to increase.

Technical

Reaction score

yassin said:
about excessive sex:
look, I am a medical student and I've done alot of researches to find any direct effect between excessive sex and hair loss.
there's no sure evidence about direct connection between the two factors
but I've found that I can think in a different way.
you just have to find negative connection between these two factors instead of finding positive connection
hairloss appears in males after puberty , and in females after labour and after menopause.
you can find direct effect that excessive sex may increase body demands to various body hormones (testosterone or DHT maybe one of them) which you're sure they have direct effects to your hair and take finasteride to decrease DHT level
I think that every thing you do with you'r body, it will have a feed back mechanism towards it (excessive food intake may lead to obesity. excessive weight lifting leads to muscle hypertrophy).
I think this will need more researches than just thoughts

good luck ;)
Anyone can be a medical student with proper resources.

Your conclusion isn't sound at all. In science when studies are done that show opposite results the conclusion is no effect. Sex and masturbation have not been shown to have affects on the bodies hormones, not unless we're talking 5+ times a day here.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

Technical said:
Anyone can be a medical student with proper resources.

Your conclusion isn't sound at all. In science when studies are done that show opposite results the conclusion is no effect. Sex and masturbation have not been shown to have affects on the bodies hormones, not unless we're talking 5+ times a day here.

maybe you're right , I hope so
thanks ;)

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score

Technical said:
You're taking nizoral far too often, 5 times a week? Crazy. The effects plateau at 2 times a week.

I do not recall any study that confirms this. In fact it doesn't seem logical considering keto is a mild antiandrogen and using it 2x week may be good for getting rid of dandruff but surely it is not enough to combat hairloss

As for the author. The result is great and it is just the beginning at 3 months mark.

Ryansworld11

Reaction score

Great results! Your regime is working, why change a thing? everyone responses differently to different doses. Personally nizoral is too harsh on my scalp to use 5 times weekly but if its working for you why stop? ...and hey, if downstairs is stirring why ignore it? you won't have that luxury forever! :punk:

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

LooseItAll said:
Technical said:

I do not recall any study that confirms this. In fact it doesn't seem logical considering keto is a mild antiandrogen and using it 2x week may be good for getting rid of dandruff but surely it is not enough to combat hairloss

As for the author. The result is great and it is just the beginning at 3 months mark.
Ryansworld11 said:
Great results! Your regime is working, why change a thing? everyone responses differently to different doses. Personally nizoral is too harsh on my scalp to use 5 times weekly but if its working for you why stop? ...and hey, if downstairs is stirring why ignore it? you won't have that luxury forever! :punk:

yes ketoconazole (Nizoral) is great and I use it so often because my scalp is
very oily and with a thinning hair it's not good to have oily scalp. when oil attaches to your hair, it makes your hair shafts to stick together and your hair appears to be more thinning

an other thing, oil on your scalp reduces the absorption of minoxidil so nizoral helps the action of minoxidil indirectly

and maybe the actual result is of minoxidil not nizoral, I don't know

I wont cosider changing my regimen or just reducing the doses until I reach full recovery

before bed, I put the minoxidil solution , and when I get up I found my hair very dry and as if I put gel on it, this is due to the effect of high concentration of alcohol in the solution .
but I found my scalp very oily because it's the nature of my scalp and the hot weather in my country. so the only solution for it is nizoral > and my hair looks great after it dries no oil secretion, no minoxidil

If I reach full recovery, I will consider reducing the doses gradually because it's too much effort ,
and the positive result maybe due to effect of other synergestic drugs (minoxidil or finasteride)
and an other thing, Long term systemic usage of ketoconazole (nizoral) causes Addison's syndrome (chronic adrenal inefficiency),
I know I use it topically but it reaches the blood I cannot find a study about too much usage of topical ketoconazole
I need to do mor researches on this field

thanks to both of you
have a great day ;)

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

yesterday's photo :D :D great great
I may forget I was losing my hair
every day my hair is better than the day before

Attachments

• Photo1468.jpg
    Photo1468.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 740

adubs

Reaction score
Re: see my yesterday's photo on page 2 and leave a comment

Yassin, this looks great! My hair right now looks like your "before" pictures. I'm trying to figure out a regime for myself, but have been trying to keep things natural. I'm starting to think perhaps Rogaine might be worth trying... though I hope if it fails, that it won't ruin the state of my hair further (again, imagine your "before" baseline).

Would you say the Proscar is a major part of your results?

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 714

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

adubs said:
Yassin, this looks great! My hair right now looks like your "before" pictures. I'm trying to figure out a regime for myself, but have been trying to keep things natural. I'm starting to think perhaps Rogaine might be worth trying... though I hope if it fails, that it won't ruin the state of my hair further (again, imagine your "before" baseline).

Would you say the Proscar is a major part of your results?

Thank you very much!

Hi Adubs, thank you for commenting
yes, for me, I think that my results was mainly due to proscar
my before picture was taken after 1 year of usage of 5% minoxidil twice a day, it did nothing for me, my hair got worse and worse over that year,
maybe Nizoral is also a part of my positive result.
I think if you want to start a regimen. you must start with 1/5 pill of proscar
and nizoral three times a week at least
I think minoxidil is optional
minoxidil shows greater results among females than males . I've seen a female relative got so much great result with minoxidil only through 3 months only, but I got nothing over 1 year
I think you'll get great results. but be patient .
feel free to ask me any thing >
:) :)

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

1 hour ago we had a guest of my brother at home
both of them (my brother and his friend) are hairloss sufferers
the guest saw the minoxidil bottle<<
he told my brother " I see you're having a step against your hair loss ///
I want to do some thing . I'm considering hair transplantation "
my brother said " ask Yassin about hairloss treatment as he uses it"
the guest said a big " WHYYYYYYY !!!!! "
:woot:

before that I wanted to keep my hairloss story a top secret in my real life
but actually I found myself talking about this freely with no problem

as I was talking to him I find that
he knows nothing about finasteride
he also knows nothing about Nizoral as it's used as a hairloss treatment
he only knows minoxidil

when I told him about Nizoral he told me " what !!!! , Ketoconazole !!!!! but it's used to treat seborrheic dermatitis, I worked for this as a medical rep"
he also asked me for a before picture to believe I was suffering from hairloss
actually I hesitated a little. but I could imagine how much something like that could affect someone psychologically>>> and help him
I opened my laptop and showed him the pictures on this forum >>>>

that's why I document my story in this forum >>>> although I can find more than 2000 views with no comments >>>> I'm still happy to share my story

cs2

Reaction score
Re: Yassin's story (last pic page 2)

Hi Yassin,

Your result is amazing. I am using big 3 now. And at the same time, I have reduced the number of ejaculation (less masturbation and sex). Because I believed that there is some relationships between ejaculation, male hormone and hair loss.

Don't you mind tell me what is the frequency of ejaculation? Thanks a lot.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score

Ryansworld11 said:
Personally nizoral is too harsh on my scalp to use 5 times weekly but if its working for you why stop? ...and hey, if downstairs is stirring why ignore it? you won't have that luxury forever! :punk:

I agree, if 5 times a week isn't too bad for the OP, why stop.

I personally use keto as often as I can, maybe 4-5 times a week. It only feels too strong if I don't use it for sometime, regular use isn't a problem for me. I guess my scalp gets used to it.