XenonII''s Story

XenonII

Reaction score
Hi, well I am 32 nearly 33 and I have been losing my hair since the mid 1990s but it really took off from about 2000 and onwards. My hair also started greying around this time unbelievably as well and now there is lots of grey on the sidburns and a good splattering of grey every where else. I also noticed wrinkles on my forehead just before my 30th birthday and since then they have got really deep and started to show around my eyes as well I must have a form of (mild?) premature ageing or something. :lol:

I was prescriped propecia in 2003 but ive only used it on and off for a few months in that time and I started using it again permantly now about a month ago so I don't really know if it is going to work yet or not and I haven't had any shedding yet.

I have a full head of hair but it is very thin on top and a do have a bit of a bald spot on top at the back. I thought I would finally do something to thicken it up and I came across Toppik in my research online for something to use. It sounded fantastic and the before and after pics looked amazing. People with much less hair than me had fantastic results after using it or so I thought. So I ordered some and it arrived a couple of days ago.

Today I dyed my hair. I have dark brown and I like to leave the dye in for about 10-15 mins to darken it a bit more. Sometimes I use black. I have dark brown Toppik. I applied it about 30 mins after I dyed my hair I couldnt wait any longer and I admit my hair was still a little damp.

Anyway I sprinkled some on and I didn't really notice any difference. Patted it in sprinkled on some more and I think there is a subtle improvement. It was so subtle at first I wasn't even sure if it had worked or not. But I do think it does look a little better it is less see through now but the result doesn't seem to be very signifcant compared with what others are supposedly having and I don't think it justifies the $40 price tag. If this is the best I get just a modest improvement when others with less hair fair far better I think i'm gonna have to try something else.

What do you think and btw is there anything to stop hair from greying or is dying it the only thing you can do? Thanks for any and all replies!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
your almost 33, signs of aging is normal, would you agree?

Of course we all want to look young, so get on proven treatments such as the big 3 will be your best bet.

apply skin tuner everyday will help you reduce wrinkles. Best of luck man!

XenonII

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

Of course we all want to look young, so get on proven treatments such as the big 3 will be your best bet.

Signs of aging are unfortunately normal but I don't have to like it! Hopefully within a few short decades science will have conquered the aging process. Aging is a terminal illness! I had signifcant greying since the age of 24 that's when people were telling me I was not only going bald but grey as well! So that's definitely premature aging!

What are the big 3 btw? I am on propecia, I have something for the wrinkles (haven't really started using it yet) and I have ordered dermmatch. Anything else I should be doing?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
XenonII said:
RaginDemon said:

Signs of aging are unfortunately normal but I don't have to like it! Hopefully within a few short decades science will have conquered the aging process. Aging is a terminal illness! I had signifcant greying since the age of 24 that's when people were telling me I was not only going bald but grey as well! So that's definitely premature aging!

What are the big 3 btw? I am on propecia, I have something for the wrinkles (haven't really started using it yet) and I have ordered dermmatch. Anything else I should be doing?

I think daily exercise will definitely help you improve your general health. I am not sure if it will help you stop hair loss however.

Big 3 = Finsteride (Propecia, Proscar), minoxidil, and Nizoral Shampoo