Xandrox Website Does Anyone Know About It?

JohnConnor

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to use Dr Lee's xandrox and it was my fav. I think I used a normal 5% in morning from dr lee and xandrox liquid whatever his highest liquid was at night. Anyways past 24 hours I have remembered a lot that I had forgotten about hair loss treatments. I saw this website in texas that says it is selling xandrox. It even looks similar color label. First how is that possible? Second it says it has PPG, I can't remember if original had it but my scalp doesn't like it now. Also was researching Remox etc. I kept forgetting about it cause it is expensive. Now it seems you have to get it from the apothecary like I was reading on Jazz1 posts, which I might do. Anyways if that place is real I don't know if they can make it without PPG. I didn't see any posts about it and don't see anywhere on the site that you need a prescription so wtf.

I just emailed minoxidilmax to see if they will ship dualagen 15 NO PG to USA because I can add it to my cart to ship to USA but I can't find any info if they do.

Last edited: