Xandrox 5%

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Is xandrox 5% #600 and 640) greasy? Does it dry fast? Does anyone suggest minoxidil number 540 over rogaine foam?

jmoss1982

Reaction score
brandnew said:
Is xandrox 5% #600 and 640) greasy? Does it dry fast? Does anyone suggest minoxidil number 540 over rogaine foam?

I haven't used Xandrox for quite a while but I do remember that it was a bit sticky not greasy. Generally the minoxidil formulations from Dr. Lee are far less greasy than others you can find. For example the Kirkland brand minoxidil is dirt cheap but is really greasy.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!! i ordered minoxidil number 540. i skipped the xandrox... im just starting my regimen. topical spironolactone 5% minoxidil and 2% keto.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brandnew said:
Thanks!!! i ordered minoxidil number 540. i skipped the xandrox... im just starting my regimen. topical spironolactone 5% minoxidil and 2% keto.

Good luck :)

But if you wanted non greasyness you tok wrong minoxidil. 500 is alot faster drying without a noticable visible residue if you use 1ml, especially if your scalp was damp. The glycerin tend to stay on the scalp sligtly visible...

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr. Bastard are you still on the finasteride? Hows that working? still applying the minoxidil?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have never taken a pill of finasteride and i dont intend to eather. Dont find the redusing the most potent sexual hormon a male got appealing. If you dont sides during it you get it when you go off it... And you always got the risk of fake pills so you rollercoast the hormones like hell.

If it was a typo and you mean spironolactone i still do and like it :) Dont know how effective it was since im on minoxidil and other stuff aswell. I do a personal experiment of applying it + folligen at the "arrow poining towards forehead"" above sideburns. So far i THINK ive seen some very minor improvements, atleast on one of the sides but too soon to tell.

I still apply minoxidil :)

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
good good... do you apply spironolactone once or twice? how long you been on the regimen?