Xandrox 15 twice a day on the temples...?

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you all think to this....

Xandrox 5% in the morning + Xandrox 15 at the hairline and temples

then

Xandrox 15 in the evenings

???

Anything to watchout for?, am I likely to explode or anything.

All input greatly appreciated.

Cassin

Reaction score
Why not take an empty bottle of Minoxidil, mix half 15%, mix half 5%, shake it up and use 10% twice a day?

I would try 5 ml of each and see how that goes.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Why not take an empty bottle of Minoxidil, mix half 15%, mix half 5%, shake it up and use 10% twice a day?

sounds interesting, so 5ml each would last me 5 days, what should I be looking out for at the end of these five days ? Irritation I guess ??

Cassin

Reaction score
TynanW said:
Cassin said:

sounds interesting, so 5ml each would last me 5 days, what should I be looking out for at the end of these five days ? Irritation I guess ??

Namely irritation, any sort of odd buildup or discoloration

or

other

:freaked:

The Gardener

Reaction score
One word of caution... the 15% uses a glycerin and alcohol vehicle whereas the 5% uses a PPG and alcohol vehicle(I believe?). You might want to mix a small dose first just to make sure the addition of the PPG doesn't cause any of the minoxidil in the Xandrox to precipitate out.

Cassin

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
One word of caution... the 15% uses a glycerin and alcohol vehicle whereas the 5% uses a PPG and alcohol vehicle(I believe?). You might want to mix a small dose first just to make sure the addition of the PPG doesn't cause any of the minoxidil in the Xandrox to precipitate out.

Wow I didn't know he used glycerin in 15%. Scratch that idea unless Dr Lee gives you the thumbs up.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
The Gardener said:

Wow I didn't know he used glycerin in 15%. Scratch that idea unless Dr Lee gives you the thumbs up.

that will be the 'other' ( :freaked: ) you mentioned !

Thanks for the input ladies