Xandrox 15 Plus for sale?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I ran out of xandrox plus and went to stock up only to find the horror story on dr lees website..

does anyone have any xandrox 15 plus that they didnt use for whatever reason and would be able to sell it to me until i figure out my next course of action?

please please pm me..im trying not to freak out

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
Hey guys

I ran out of xandrox plus and went to stock up only to find the horror story on dr lees website..

does anyone have any xandrox 15 plus that they didnt use for whatever reason and would be able to sell it to me until i figure out my next course of action?

just wanted to bump this. if anyone has, please PM me!! :(

Jstalkens

Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
BlahBlah12 said:
Hey guys

just wanted to bump this. if anyone has, please PM me!! :(

You may try looking for alternatives, there are a few other sellers that sell a 15% minoxidil but yet to know if they are legit.

Z3R0KooL

Reaction score
I do have XANDROX15-PLUS in 125mL bottles. I have 3 bottles and would like to sell them all together. They are still sealed and never been used. The expiry date is 12/2011. I bought them last year and had to discontinue it's use due to some side effects caused by finasteride. They are still packed in the EMS shipping box. PM if you need more info :)

**SOLD**

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
you're only delaying the inevitable. eventually you're gonna run out and theres no more being made.. and we're talking only a matter of months too

Rashan

Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
I can vouch for this 15%, I've used it but it doesn't have finasteride in it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/15-MINOXIDIL-5-AZEL ... 1e627c76cb

Also they bounce in and out of ebay, Ive had to order it from here once.
http://www.mopclabs.com/Minoxidil/Azelaic_Acid/15.html
Hey Patrick,
How long have you used the 15% minoxidil solution for? And did you switch over from the 5% and get better results? I was thinking of switching over from the 5% foam to something stronger and wanted to get some feedback, thanks.