xandrox 15% only avail with consultation?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
with my schedule i can only apply min 5% 1x a day, dont know if that will do any good or not. in that case wouldnt xandrox 15% be better? cant take finasteride unfourtunately so until/if i can get a dht inhibitor i can handle i need all the help i can get :(

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
cruiser said:
with my schedule i can only apply min 5% 1x a day, dont know if that will do any good or not. in that case wouldnt xandrox 15% be better? cant take finasteride unfourtunately so until/if i can get a dht inhibitor i can handle i need all the help i can get :(

It's not that simple. Read that link I gave you and you'll see what I mean.

Reaction score
I you have never used minoxidil 5% or Xandrox 5%, its better for you not to jump the gun by using 15% Xandrox. I am sure its very potent, and probably work better than 5%, but you've gotta at least use 5% or equivalent for a while before even considering such a high dosage. A lot of ppl here have been using 5% for years, and still have not decided to go up to 15%. Besides, I am sure the shedding you will face will be extremely worrying.

My advice: Try the 5%.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Start with minoxidil 5% and keep Xan 15 in your hip pocket as a last resort. If you respond to Min 5 then Xan 15 would only be a waste of money for you. Both chemicals require TIME to accurately assess success, and the Min 5 works for the majority of users. Soooo, give the Min 5 time to work, and go from there. Patience.

If you are having trouble getting that am Min 5 application in, try using Dr Lee Min 5 in the mornings which dries faster before resorting to 1x/day Xan 15. Xan 15 is a last resort, and is expensive on a long term basis, which all minoxidil treatments are.