xandrox 15 and flutamide 2%

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
starting to see some results after 3 and half months. small amount of regrowth, only very fine hairs but they will go terminal as they are growing out.

Only issue is the minoxidil is causing some bags under my eyes, gonna keep going to the year mark and see how it goes.

rcom440

Reaction score
Rework24 said:
starting to see some results after 3 and half months. small amount of regrowth, only very fine hairs but they will go terminal as they are growing out.

Only issue is the minoxidil is causing some bags under my eyes, gonna keep going to the year mark and see how it goes.

Is flutamide safe?

Obsidian

Reaction score
rcom440 said:
Rework24 said:

Is flutamide safe?

Orally, it could kill you. Topically, as long as you don't systematically absorb it.

rcom440

Reaction score
I've read that it's quite dangerous drug. There was not enough tests done on flutamide. Over the time it may damage the liver. I would skip flutamide if I were you.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on flutamide for over a year and a half - flutagel at first 1% and now 2% - no sides and no problems :)

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rework,

you stated on a number o occasions that genhair flutamide was garbage and didnt work. What makes you think otherwise now?

Also how would compare Xandrox 15 to the standard 5% minoxidil like the nanominox you were using.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i was also on 0,70 ml every day , but i quit the 2% flutamide because my bloodtest gave strange results, as far as the doctor could see : my musscle-levels suggest that my muscles are overloaded , damaged, so the flutamide attacks your mussles by blocking your ar-receptors everywhere... so i think even at the receptors off your heartmusscle also , i'm using a little , say 2x week and just 0,25ml on the crown till the bottle is empty...

and flutamide works in the blood... so systematic absorbtion is allways the case if it works...

it gives also more bodyweight/fat...

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think I was leaving the flutamide on long enough previous, because it is in an alcohol base it makes my hair greasy and doesn't look good. I used to have the flutagel on pretty much all day and then apply the second dose at night.

I now get up 2 hours early and put on the first dose of flut so it is on for 4 hours in a morning and then i put on another dose @ night.

Xandrox, its too early to tell, it applies similar to nanominox although it is clear not pinkish which is a bonus. Had a heavy shed about a month ago so i buzzed it down, but its growing again with more density than previous. Gonna be on this combo for a full year now.