Xandrox 12.5 lotion

joss

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to grow eyebrows and I've repeatedly seen mentioned a certain Xandrox 12.5 lotion. Does anyone know how to get hold of it?

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
the originally company got shot down, and the name was bought, and now another company using the moniker is making minoxidil that may or may not be real. sorry for the bad news

joss

Reaction score
thanks for the info. Is there then an alternative, another product of the same composition by another brand?

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
i think reg strength minoxidil would be find for growing eyebrows, not something higher strength,

also Latisse is a product that is proven to grow eye lashes and eye browns, its about a $100 dollars a bottle though, with 100 drops per bottle.

joss

Reaction score
i think reg strength minoxidil would be find for growing eyebrows, not something higher strength,

also Latisse is a product that is proven to grow eye lashes and eye browns, its about a $100 dollars a bottle though, with 100 drops per bottle.

I tried the Kirkland one for 3 months but it didn't yield any noticeable results unfortunately. I was looking to step up the dosage