Xandox v/s MOPC Labs

ironman7

Reaction score
Hi...first time post here. I've been using Dr. Lees 5% Xandrox(morning) in combo with reg. 5% generic minoxidil at night. I really like the Xandrox, as it leaves my hair feeling natural..not greasy. Only slight neg. is it's $38 with shipping. Not horrible, but I came across a company MOPC Labs that sells the their version at a much lower cost ($15). However, I haven't heard anything about them...neg or positive. Anyone here try it or know something about it? Thanks!! Their site is below.

http://www.mopclabs.com/History.php

beaner

Reaction score
It looks like it's manufactured in someone's basement.

ironman7

Reaction score
beaner said:
It looks like it's manufactured in someone's basement.

That's the type of feeling I was getting. Think I'll stick with Dr. Lee. Thanks for the input guys!

dazzerler

Reaction score
i have been using the mop labs 15% with aa for two months and its seems good, having great regrowth

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered earlier this week and received my order friday. The product has a heavy smell of alcohol and is somewhat sticky after it dries.

I plan on using this for the next 3 months along with foam. I have been onfoam for 1.5 years and would like to try this productout.

Will let you guys in know in a few months.

davegod

Reaction score
I just ordered the 15% product from MOPC Labs.
I will update this site on the progress of this company's product.
I anyone else has use this product, please update this site.
Thanks

davegod

Reaction score
Image prior to use.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    673.9 KB · Views: 296

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on my third bottle, I think your going to be pleasantly surprised :woot:

EDIT: Reread thread and I'm on third bottle of MOPC 15% Minoxidil & 5% Azelaic Acid, after about 8 months of walmart brand 5% this stuff is amazing. I also apply it at least 4 times a day same as I did the 5%. It is sticky for awhile, I think because of the Azelaic Acid. I also use Retinoic acid .025% (soon to change to .050%) and a derma roller before night time application.