X190's story

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
d***, your posts are really depressing me. I am starting to realize that even if I might have some success I might lose it in a few years. You guys seem to be easy about that, but I can not. i want hair all my life, well, maybe I might accept a Norwood 3 at 60 with good density, but not at 30. I can´t live like that. I am so scared of what the future will bring for me and my loved ones up there. :( :(

not 30, but at the age of 40, most men start to show signs of hair loss. I think most of them actually started gradually losing their hair in their 30's and at 40, they start to show it. I have no proof to back it up, just a general observation.

Taug, take it easy dude, enjoy your life NOW.

We are all stuck in this boat, and knowing that there is no cure yet, we might as well relax and try to live our lives. (Your on big 3, your pretty much doing everything you can to fight it already!)

GL man and RELAX

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
At times I get a little too excited with the hair I've regrown and I assume that I'll hold onto the new hair for decades, so it's actually good to read stories like this that bring me back to reality. It's a reminder that even though you've had success and don't experience sides, the drugs are still far from being cures so we'll still have to deal with being bald sooner or later.

I do hope that dutasteride proves to be a much more efficient drug and that I'll have enough money to pay for it within a year or two.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
kalbo said:
At times I get a little too excited with the hair I've regrown and I assume that I'll hold onto the new hair for decades, so it's actually good to read stories like this that bring me back to reality. It's a reminder that even though you've had success and don't experience sides, the drugs are still far from being cures so we'll still have to deal with being bald sooner or later.

I do hope that dutasteride proves to be a much more efficient drug and that I'll have enough money to pay for it within a year or two.

How much is dutasteride anyways?

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow X,

It has been super long since you posted. What will you do now? Are you just going to shave it with a razer while continuing your regimen or just drop the regimen and shave it? Or will you add finasteride??

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
my friend, who lives the next street over, has been on finasteride for 4 years and this past year its started to go down hill again.

oh well, everybody's different .. :/ tell him to neck some dutasteride.

I'd be happy if I had 2 or 3 years of decent hair. I dont mind going bald in my early 30s. and maybe by then HM will be an option.

I feel you brother, I am thinking about the same thing... except I wanna start losing it in my late 30's lol

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't get it. so what big deal, if everyone is so concerned then why not get a hair transplant. thats what i plan on doing. Holding on with treatments until late 20s or early 30s (i hope) and then just getting a hair transplant. By then i would be able to afford something like that...right ?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
pinkfloyd7 said:
i don't get it. so what big deal, if everyone is so concerned then why not get a hair transplant. thats what i plan on doing. Holding on with treatments until late 20s or early 30s (i hope) and then just getting a hair transplant. By then i would be able to afford something like that...right ?

I know what you saying, and hopefully by then better hair transplant technologies such as HM (well its not a technically a hair transplant) would come out.