www.coolpiece.com

dorianyates

Reaction score
http://www.coolpiece.com
...Anyone ever buy a rug from this site?

The pictures look pretty good, its real hair as well and each rug is under $300... The other hairloss help forums have some positive dis going on about these rugs... :hairy:

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
I haven't bought a Coolpiece yet, but I've heard a lot of really good things about them. I've got a couple of Toplaces that I'm really happy with, and I've heard that they're on about the same level as Coolpiece.

It's a good option for people that can't or don't want to shave their head, though it does require a bit of maintenance to look good.

dorianyates

Reaction score
Yeah i have never considered a rug before I came across this site..

They also make free pieces for kids under 16 who have had chemo...a nice touch.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
I used to think that hairpieces weren't exactly a good idea, but I lost a TON of hair in a fairly short amount of time, and didn't want to shave my head (as what hair I actually have looks good), but I knew I couldn't afford most of the hairpieces I'd seen before. When I found the online suppliers, I started considering it. I'm really glad that I gave it a try, though I'm still getting the hang of it.

Yeah, I thought that the free pieces for chemo kids was really nice as well. I've never spoken with Jeffrey (from Coolpiece) but everyone that has seems to think he's a great guy, which I'm sure he is.

dorianyates

Reaction score
Hi Odd..
Do you have any pics of yourself with a rug on?

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Yeah, I've posted a few on some of the hairloss sites...lemme look some of 'em up. I'll warn you, I'm still learning how this whole thing works, so it's not 100% in the appearance category (also, I only wear a front partial, with Prothik behind it).

image removed

That's from about a week ago, or so, when I first started wearing a "skin" style base. I'd been wearing lace before that, but I basically destroyed the lace by being a bit too rough when I was first learning to attach.

dorianyates

Reaction score
wow ...looks good....esp with the long hair....
You would never know..
Thanks for that pic

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
That does look good, oDD_LotS! How much of that is your real hair and how much is the piece?
Also, is this something you take off every night or can you leave it on for a couple nights?

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Good job and the pictures are most helpful.

It's been awhile since you've posted and I'm wondering what your thoughts and procedures are now a days.

sean66

Reaction score
I tried Jeff before and at first the quality was pretty good...that was way back and it seems prices keep going up while quality and consistancy have gone down

I had a lot of issues with density being different on the same order time and time again :nono:

I tried toplace for a while, but same thing...they expanded too fast and ba seems crankier and crankier.. hollywood hair is garbage and hats off was noy quality at all...
I went to e-bay and tried maxgayer, but they are 'cutaways" or mistakes.. his customs are wayyy to much for below average.. another guy on e-bay sells 2 at a time but is really good... the quality has been consistant and response quick.. I got 2 exactly how I wanted them in 4 weeks for under 300...they are customs and better than others right now imho :bravo:

good luck...

i'll post a linc

http://cgi.ebay.com/Two-2-Custom-Mens-H ... dZViewItem