WVRunner's story - (Use of Avodart 0.5mg 1 x daily)

WVRunner

Reaction score
:bravo: My name is Eric Roberts and I live here in Charleston, WV. I am in graduate school to get my M.A. in School Counseling. I started to thin on top at age 19. Ever since then I have tried many products such as Rogaine, Nizoral, herb and spice remedies, but never had any luck. At age 24, I wanted to really control my hairloss, so I turned to Avodart (I'm now almost 25 years old). I asked my doctor about this and he agreed he'd put me on 0.5mg 1 x daily. I have been on it for about 8 months now and I have seen an increase in my hair count. Within the last month I can even see little hairs in my frontal area starting to grow. Yes, I do believe that Avodart works, but it took months to see results. I did have an increase in hair shedding in the first couple of months, but that subsided. I would recommend Avodart for anyone who;
A. Wants to maintain their hair
B. Wants to regrow their hair (even the front vertex areas)
C. Wants to be more self-confident in his appearance

Remember one thing! BE PATIENT! I know how hard it is to wait, believe me! But I'm pretty sure you'll see the results you have wanted!!! :)

Today is my very first day signing up on this forum and this is my very first posting!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Eric R, Charleston, WV (Use of Avodart 0.5mg 1 x daily)

it seems that it works for you well, congrats!

antonio666

Reaction score
WVRunner said:
:bravo: My name is Eric Roberts and I live here in Charleston, WV. I am in graduate school to get my M.A. in School Counseling. I started to thin on top at age 19. Ever since then I have tried many products such as Rogaine, Nizoral, herb and spice remedies, but never had any luck. At age 24, I wanted to really control my hairloss, so I turned to Avodart (I'm now almost 25 years old). I asked my doctor about this and he agreed he'd put me on 0.5mg 1 x daily. I have been on it for about 8 months now and I have seen an increase in my hair count. Within the last month I can even see little hairs in my frontal area starting to grow. Yes, I do believe that Avodart works, but it took months to see results. I did have an increase in hair shedding in the first couple of months, but that subsided. I would recommend Avodart for anyone who;
A. Wants to maintain their hair
B. Wants to regrow their hair (even the front vertex areas)
C. Wants to be more self-confident in his appearance

Remember one thing! BE PATIENT! I know how hard it is to wait, believe me! But I'm pretty sure you'll see the results you have wanted!!! :)

Today is my very first day signing up on this forum and this is my very first posting!
i hate good stories like this,sure i am pleased for the guy but why not me

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Congrats, brother!

I've been on Avodart for a long time, myself, and I'm really happy with the temple growth, top growth, crown growth, and thickening! Avodart is good stuff-- but like you said, BE PATIENT!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Alplunk1 did you try finasteride before? Did it not work for you mate?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

Yep-- I've tried finasteride. It really wasn't cutting it. I just kept on loosing and diffuse thinning when on it.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
RaginDemon said:

Yep-- I've tried finasteride. It really wasn't cutting it. I just kept on loosing and diffuse thinning when on it.

upon using dutasteride, you have experienced a noticeable regrowth? thanks