Wtf16's Story - ( 21 / Hairloss!)

dazedandconfused16

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the posting on this site, but not new to the site itself. I have been noticing more and more hairs falling out since i was about 19. i have always had very thick hair and I know that it is thinning considerably. I have been on propecia for close to 1.5 years. The only thing I can say is that it 'might' be slowing the process down. I notice that I have been consistently losing hairs while on it, yet took a week or so off finasteride and I shed a lot more. I asked my Doctor about this and she said that propecia will continue to help slow the process. I recently buzzed my head to about a #4 because it was getting hard to cover up thinning hair and worrying about it all the time. I will post some pictures, but I had a question about that. DO you guys simply add the pictures as attachments? or do you post them using some other way?

rogerwillson

Reaction score
Hi, wtf16,
I am roger willson. You can add the attachments and You can also use img code for post the pictures. It is very easy. First You upload the photo on uploading site. And give the link of photo in img code.