WTF

IBM

Reaction score
WTF why i'm here. Why i cant do nothing, why my hair falls at constant fast rate, why my memories are fresh, why think about the girls i loved, why my head itchs, why?

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not gonna say these thoughts go away but just do your best to get out. I know its tough but I find the older crowd (30+) much better to be around especially after a drink. My advice is to go out by yourself where there are alot of people and just enjoy the moment no matter how brief it is. The more I go out the more I realize that there are many balding/bald men out and about and it makes me feel slightly better knowing I am not the only one. Life is about numbers for guys. The more you go out the more chances there are to meet people. Maybe not every time but it will happen.

docj077

Reaction score
Have you ever tried just not caring about it anymore? It'll do wonders for your mental and physical health.

I've had to do it, because I can't afford treatments. Trust me, it makes life worth living again when you deal with your problems and simply move on.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doctor is right, you have to just let yourself not care anymore. simple as that.

memories can haunt you, old girlfriends, old feelings...but you also have the power in you to just not care. you are smart enough to sort out your priorities and figure out what is right for you.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
WTF why i'm here. Why i cant do nothing, why my hair falls at constant fast rate, why my memories are fresh, why think about the girls i loved, why my head itchs, why?

Please don't ban me Shedmaster because I mean this in all seriousness that not all people can be the happy handsome and rich people on this earth. Some of us have to be miserable. Its the way earth works. Lots of us happy, some of us miserable. You and me must live in hell so that others can be better than us.