WTF!

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is this guy I see at school. He has massive receding hairline and thinning all over the top. He had kind of a spiked up hair thing going. Well, he recently buzzed his hair (kind of a longer buzz), and it barely looks like he has any loss. You can tell but not very much at all. I feel that if I did that I would look like hell :!:

G

you're exaggerating either the before or after. it's not possible to be massively receded, buzz your head, and look like you have no loss at all. it's just not. what, do you think that buzzing your head moves your hairline forward?

gambit420

Reaction score
Well if he cut it shorter maybe the hair he has in the front becomes more manageable and he can cover it up better.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
generally, the longer the hair, the more noticeable the thinning.

G

MPBWarrior said:
generally, the longer the hair, the more noticeable the thinning.

that doesnt explain the fact that the hairline supposedly moved down a lot. he's exaggerating.

gambit420

Reaction score
Maybe, but he only said you can't notice it as much. My hair always looks fuller when its buzzed short.

G

i think i'd still notice a massively receding hairline but it might make the rest less noticeable.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BOYS BOYS BOYS! let me intervene....

I'm actually not blowing this out of proportion. His hairline didn't move down at all. The buzz just worked so nicely with him that it looked as if his recession wasn't as bad. As I said, you can still see the recession, but the thinning is a lot less noticeable. I guess I was just trying to get the point across that it looked really good on him and I'm jealous. man, i wish buzz cuts moved the hairline forward :cry: