Wtf Is Up With This? Are We Fooling Ourselves?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe how bad this looks in the movie " I Am Wrath"

When they did up close up's you can see at least a half an inch of lace in the front and along the side Temple area's. Clearly the big thing that stands out is how the temples are way too forward and way too straight....but with all his money and all the film Industty money, why would they ever have a leading man like John Travolta look like that.

I like to think mine is undetectable. But now I'm starting to wonder

Attachments

• 20190922_104252.jpg
    20190922_104252.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something really odd about JT. Even before he wore pieces, his attempts at using concealers/fibres were the worst ever. You can still find images of him online which show appalling attempts at covering up his baldness.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
The resolution is too low
Strange, may want to adjust your settings. I'm on a phone right now clicking it and it looks clear to me. However we're not talkin on microscopic problems if that's not glaringly wrong to you at any resolution ... an optometrist may be in order

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange, may want to adjust your settings. I'm on a phone right now clicking it and it looks clear to me. However we're not talkin on microscopic problems if that's not glaringly wrong to you at any resolution ... an optometrist may be in order

Mine looks fine, also, on browser and phone.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he either needs to set those sides back more so they aren’t to forward and strange looking or add some temple points with a hair transplant or good system craftsmanship. I don’t know if system temple points are doable and would look nice. In any case this guy should add some grey to compliment his age because obviously we can see he is up there and then comb the hair forward a little to hide the hairline. Funny I was planning on watching this movie on Netflix one of these days.

Attachments

• 6F3E1897-01E4-47A4-B056-E528D1241B4B.jpeg
    6F3E1897-01E4-47A4-B056-E528D1241B4B.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 438
  • 4B665D7F-5725-4663-8647-F9D604FB3F7C.jpeg
    4B665D7F-5725-4663-8647-F9D604FB3F7C.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 465

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get it. I have seen better work from some of the less reputable places mentioned here.

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe no experience or too lazy or he didnt really care that much XD

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He ended up ditching the system and going for the bald bearded look this year. He looks way better with it

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s surprising though that people didn’t truly start to react about him wearing a system until he was caught in a picture without it next to his personal trainer at the gym. Up until that point I think most people that aren’t really aware of systems were under the impression that he had a hair transplant. I could be wrong but in my opinion it seemed like the systems he wore became worse after that event. Like as if he said oh well people know now so I will just do whatever?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s surprising though that people didn’t truly start to react about him wearing a system until he was caught in a picture without it next to his personal trainer at the gym. Up until that point I think most people that aren’t really aware of systems were under the impression that he had a hair transplant. I could be wrong but in my opinion it seemed like the systems he wore became worse after that event. Like as if he said oh well people know now so I will just do whatever?
I don't know about that. I think it's been well known that he's worn them for a very long time. Albeit some slightly better than others, clearly not his hair. Tremendously different hairlines each system make it stand out.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I think it's been well known that he's worn them for a very long time. Albeit some slightly better than others, clearly not his hair. Tremendously different hairlines each system make it stand out.

And you really think he has been wearing for 20 years before he ditched it. Wait....does that mean he was wearing in Pulp Fiction then? Actually I wonder why he didn’t do treatments if he started losing hair in his 20s.

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you really think he has been wearing for 20 years before he ditched it. Wait....does that mean he was wearing in Pulp Fiction then? Actually I wonder why he didn’t do treatments if he started losing hair in his 20s.
Not quite, Pulp Fiction was in 94. He started wearing in the early 2000's when he was around 50.