Wtf Is This Shitey Diffuse Looking Hair Loss I Have ?

whattouseguy

Reaction score
mega pissed off as many of you probably are too, I have been shaving my head for about 2 years right down to a zero.,.... you know the old vin diesel shaved look just enough hair to creat the shadow look and it's been cool.... am I gonna get as much *** as with hair nope but I was dealing with it well.... but I keep seeing tiny tiny lil areas on my scalp where there is no hair or the scalp is whiter looking.

The best way to describe it is a really bad looking hair transplant... where they take hair from the back and you are left with all those tiny lil hairless areas... you know what I mean ?

Now some of my hair loss has been due to pulling it out when I had bad dermatitis.... some of the other loss has been due to hair clippers being blunt and catching...pulling it out and it never growing back.

So I feel i'm doomed to continue to lose and would not respond to anything to grow it back.... if I pull one hair out right now I will guarantee it will never grow back again... poor healing ? predisposed to never grow back ? who knows but it sucks cause at least with the shadow I could at least go for the bad *** look.... now I look like I a have early stage chemo loss or something..

any ideas what could be going on ?

I have also noticed the areas where i'm losing there is a mottled pink/purple hue to the area... no itch/no burn but those areas affected are defo discoloured until I use something to calm it slightly but it remains pretty much 24/7

hit me with your best diagnoses guys and gals

cheers.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry this is happening to you.
Usually discolored areas of the scalp can be a signal of fungus or dermatitis.
Your case does not sound like the typical Androgenetic Alopecia case. If I were you I would see a derm doctor.

whattouseguy

Reaction score
hey Roberto, I had considered this but there is absolutely no itching,discomfort,stinging or tingling involved nor is there any flaking.... it had a similar look to blue vein cheese.... with chalk white areas where hair is missing surrounded by areas that are darker where the hair remains.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's quite weird. Some people with sensitive skin get this kind of problem after shaving, but I doubt that's your case. You should definitely see a dermatologist and get an experts opinion on it.

whattouseguy

Reaction score
tell me about it that's why I'm unsure if it is just plain old male pattern baldness or something else autoimmune on the go... my hair loss is so moth eaten looking... and with the skin looking like veiny cheese it aint a nice look tbh... no itch... no irritation nothing with it.