wt should i expect on foam ???

AntzMK

Reaction score
Dear all,...
I have been taken propecia for 9 since march 06. until Dec 06 i check my liver function and the result is 51...i think is kinda of over load and i didnt check before i took propecia...and i change to take propecia from daily to every other day.
thought this 9 month (mar-dec 06) the propecia is work for me( to maintain but not regrow). I am going to add min to see any regrow.
first of all, i hear alot of good thing abt the foam. it seem a good products
before i buy it, I have some question about the foam. Hope all the exp. user can give me some opinion.
1) I hear that the foam it dry very quicky. but will it make the scalp or skin look greasy?? ( that's why i didnt choose to use the topical in the morning before)
2) I know it will have a short period of shedding. when will it start and when will it end???
3) I hear that the minx is good for the crown. i am kinda between diffuse thin and bold. will the foam damage my health hair???
4) after i use the foam, can i use something like the blow-dry?
Thanks very much for ans my question.
Best Regards
Antz

AntzMK

Reaction score
oh i am sorry,..i have one more question.
is it too late to use the minx? i mean i have been using propecia and didnt see any regrow. so is the foam worth it???

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
1) The Foam does not make the scalp messy nor greasy. It is totally unlike the liquid version and dries very quickly.
2) Each person responds differently to the medication. For instance, I have never experienced any shedding whatsoever in using the Foam. However, there are others here who report shedding. On the pamphlet that comes with the foam, it states that a period of shedding may occur for a short time, and then will end.
3) No, the foam will not damage your hair (why do you people ask such silly questions and why am I responding to that question? haha)
4) You dont need a blow dryer with the foam, again it dries literally in minutes.

And to your later question, the foam is worth it -- definitely. Keep in mind that minoxidil is far better at regrowing hair than Propecia. Propecia is best for maintenance, while minoxidil is best for regrowth (but not maintenance).

Jm0311

Reaction score
raheem what Norwood are u? how old btw? just wondering if there are any young Norwood 1-2 ishes that use the foam

AntzMK

Reaction score
RadioRaheem said:
1) The Foam does not make the scalp messy nor greasy. It is totally unlike the liquid version and dries very quickly.
2) Each person responds differently to the medication. For instance, I have never experienced any shedding whatsoever in using the Foam. However, there are others here who report shedding. On the pamphlet that comes with the foam, it states that a period of shedding may occur for a short time, and then will end.
3) No, the foam will not damage your hair (why do you people ask such silly questions and why am I responding to that question? haha)
4) You dont need a blow dryer with the foam, again it dries literally in minutes.

And to your later question, the foam is worth it -- definitely. Keep in mind that minoxidil is far better at regrowing hair than Propecia. Propecia is best for maintenance, while minoxidil is best for regrowth (but not maintenance).

Thanks very much.
so have u regrow any when u using the foam??
so what kind of side effect will the minoxidil have???

any other exp. user have opinion???

best regards