Wrinkles?

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to ask any minoxidil users if they have experiences wrinkles as a side effect of using minoxidil? How common is it? What other side effect are common when using minoxidil?

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
I got unwanted facial and body hair, and a slightly puffier/droopier face. The winkles were the worst though. My eyebrows and nose hairs got a lot longer - like an old man , plus i got long thin stands of hair growing out of my earlobes! It was not a pretty sight. I switches from liquid to foam recently but it seems its still effecting me systemically. I read on a forum that the foam works more locally due to the lower alcohol content - which turned out to be complete nonsense.

I'm thinking of lowering my dose to minimize the side effects. I'm worried the dose will be too low to have any impact.

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Ah, I'm not sure whether to purchase some or not...? I mean I'd rather be bald than have wrinkles and a puffy face. The dilemma is whether to take the risk or not. :dunno:

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
I use minoxidil without any wrinkles on my face..

and i'd rather have a puffy face with hair than a less puffy face and bald.

not saying that I have experienced a puffy face

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
I just have a perfectly shapes jawline, and worried that minoxidil could somehow mess that up. I don't mean to be stuck up, but my facial structure is really good and for a treatment to ruin that, then I'd say it wouldn't be worth it.

el longhorn

Reaction score
Artas i know what your saying.. i look at pictures from a few months ago before i started minoxidil vs. pictures from this summer and i can tell my face looks rounder with puffier cheeks that cover my jaw line.. im gonna try using minoxidil 5% once a day instead of twice daily for these reasons.. hopefully my thin head of hair hasnt become too dependent on it!