Wrinkles!

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

A bit off topic, but been getting lots of forehead wrinkles recently. Any strong wrinkle cream or internals that could help?

Viper

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
According to Cliff Richards, abstain from sex and it should be all right.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My wife starting using glycolic peels last year and the difference is
amazing. Her facial skin looks like she's 20 again.

HughJass

Reaction score
derma.jpg

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
any other suggestions?

anyone have any success with anything?

do moisturizers do anything?
i remember reading somewhere that they temporarily plump up the skin and actually do nothing.

BungleBungle

Reaction score
Ignore the ladyboy slurs! When they look like a kangaroo's testicle sack at 50, and a woman wouldn't even sit within 5 stools at a bar for fear of that granddad smelling of pee, they'll regret not moisturising...

Best exfoliator on the market:

http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Men-Expe ... 0ml_16586/

Really does make skin awesome after one use. And cheap.

Best "heavy duty" moisturiser:

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-For-Men-Pro ... 0ml_53405/

It made an enormous sensation last year when it was revealed in a huge blind-test to be the only cream, of any price, that actually worked (Boots made something like £30 million in US sales alone, when Boots isn't exactly known there). It's very cheap compared to most "premium brands".

HughJass

Reaction score
amsch said:
aussieavodart said:
billythekid said:
any other suggestions?

stop being a ladyboy and buying gay wrinkle cream?
If you're such a masculin man, I'm wondering why you're regularly posting in a hairloss board.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not completely free from hang ups over my appearance, I'm saying the line has to be drawn somewhere

How much of their resilience are men going to give away? Are we going to change plans we've made with our mates because we've got an a*** bleaching appointment? Are we going to avoid talking to girls we like because we think our hips look big in our new pair of jeans?

Time to get some perspective before we descend into madness and start carrying around handbags to keep our penile tampons in.....

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
Are we going to change plans we've made with our mates because we've got an a*** bleaching appointment? ...

a good mate won't mind. there's priorities you know.......................... :whistle:

ali777

Reaction score
I exfoliate once or twice a week mainly as an aid to shaving. I get lots of red spots and the odd ingrown hair after shaving, exfoliating really made a difference with me. It's a trick ladies have been using on their legs for a long time, and I use it on my face...

I think anyone who shaves the head should exfoliate as well.

aussieavodart said:
I'll be the first to admit I'm not completely free from hang ups over my appearance, I'm saying the line has to be drawn somewhere

How much of their resilience are men going to give away? Are we going to change plans we've made with our mates because we've got an a*** bleaching appointment? Are we going to avoid talking to girls we like because we think our hips look big in our new pair of jeans?

Time to get some perspective before we descend into madness and start carrying around handbags to keep our urethra tampons in.....

We are all different mate... What you consider as vanity might be very normal for the next person...

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
stop being a ladyboy and buying gay wrinkle cream?

i wouldn't care, but my gf at the time said that i looked young except for a few wrinkles. at that time i still didn't care.

lately though, they are becoming more noticable and im single. so i want better hair and a less wrinkled face because these things bother me a only little, but enough that i want try to improve things.

HughJass

Reaction score
ali777 said:
We are all different mate... What you consider as vanity might be very normal for the next person...

That doesn't make it any less ghey.

It sounds like some are just succumbing to the hypnotic advertising aimed at the 'metro in all of us'. More sh*t we're told we need and just can't possibly live without

It's bad enough we chuck pills from dodgy internet chemists down our necks to stop our hair falling out, now we're going to become card carrying members of the pond's institute.. :shakehead:

Must dash, I'm late for my pilates class!

HughJass

Reaction score
billythekid said:
lately though, they are becoming more noticable and im single. so i want better hair and a less wrinkled face because these things bother me a only little, but enough that i want try to improve things.

There's no better wrinkle-buster than not being hung up over the way you look

s.a.f

Reaction score
Got to say I'm with Aussie we're straying into CCS territory here. :gay:

BungleBungle

Reaction score
Taking daily medication for hairloss is considered a THOUSAND TIMES more vain than moisturising properly in our society.

And hair transplants? We're entering male pec implants of vanity levels...

powersam

Reaction score
I've got this picture in my head of a guy applying minoxidil, while doing scalp exercises, with one of those fruity green facial masks on, with a penis enlarger stretching his little todger, doing bicep curls and reading 'The Game" while listening to the Tony Robbins audiobook. All this would occur in a full room tanning salon of course.