Wrestler BATISTA Hairloss and HairGrowth?(picture thin hair)

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
Is his hairloss temporary maybe a steroid shed?

do you think he takes propecia?

Before with thinning scalp
Batista.jpg

now with thicker hair
p1_batista.jpg

batista.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score
good question

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have followed wrestling nearly all my life and when Batista first came he had even logner hair than that. He is going bald especially near the back no doubt due to steroid abuse. He may have started treatments... no one knows.

s.a.f

Reaction score
person said:
He is going bald especially near the back no doubt due to steroid abuse.
How do you know he would'nt be losing it without steroids?
I agree with cassin the first pic is taken directly under strong lighting and there is clearly nothing on/in his hair.
In the other shots it looks a little longer and as if he's using courve or some other product.

s.a.f

Reaction score
BTW as everyone on here is always saying get muscles :roll: , I would like to bet that not too many women would find this guy attractive.
p1_batista.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i would be its the length and some consealer.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
BTW as everyone on here is always saying get muscles :roll: , I would like to bet that not too many women would find this guy attractive.
p1_batista.jpg

Yes, and no one here is ever going to look like that, even after 2-3 solid years of lifting weights.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Fake or not those guys kill themselves for entertainment. I have a lot of respect for them.

And no I am not a fake wrestling fan.
I heard the reason why many of them get addicted to drugs is cause they have to work year round and there field is physically demanding they get no vacations.

unlike other physical sports there is no Off season in WWE.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
I bet the guy is packing a weiner that germans would like to ch0mp as complitmentry dish before a party.

Good for him, the guy attracts other men who thinks he looks good, he fails miserbaly in thinking the majoirty of women like that, also, i bet hes paking like a squireel.

Steroids=for morons

G

I agree, what people are trying to achieve with Steroids is beyond me. I mean it looks ugly and can destroy your body (or worse: your hair). Yes, you might become strong, so what? I give a f*** about being strong. I guess many of the men are trying to compensate their inferiority complexes and feel like a "real men". Well, for being honest inferiority complexes are the reason why I am working out myself, but I have absolutly no problems with my manhood. So I would never do roids.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
roids is a short cut of getting big... I personally will never touch it.