Wrathofkala Hair Battle Tracker! First Update!

Wrathofkala

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been letting my hair go for over a year now and it's time to start fighting back. Anyway, I recently started the following regimen and I wanted to know if anyone has a similar regimen and can you provide any insite as to how your battle is going. I plan to post some follow up pics later this quarter and keep this thread updated and maybe a year from now -- I'll be relocated to the success side!

Anyway, here is my new regimen

Propecia .25 Mg/Daily
Rogaine Foam 2x Daily
Regenepure 3-4x per wk

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01262.jpgDSC01261.jpgDSC01260.jpgDSC01259.jpg

I'd also welcome any tips -- thx

Please let me know.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you are doing all you can do to fight hairloss..but may I ask you why you are taking only .25mg propecia a day? I mean it is recommended to take a 1mg tablet daily..is it because you are worried about sides? or are you planning to up the dose slowly? just curious...

Wrathofkala

Reaction score
I think you are doing all you can do to fight hairloss..but may I ask you why you are taking only .25mg propecia a day? I mean it is recommended to take a 1mg tablet daily..is it because you are worried about sides? or are you planning to up the dose slowly? just curious...

We'll the side affects on the 1mg were tough for me to handle and after exstensive research in different forums and such; I've come to the conclusion the .25 mg is good enough to help fight the hairloss. Almost as good as the 1mg, but not quite. In addition, I would be doing a service to the hairloss community by keeping track of my hair over a year's period or longer at the .25 mg. There are lots of people who would like to take .25 mg but they are afraid it's not enough or they are just anxious for the full benefits so they take the recommended dose. I can't blame people for taking the 1mg, but for me I just feel the sides are too much.

This is technically my 2nd go around with Propecia. The first time was like 5 yrs at 1mg. The first time I gained tons of weight,low libido, man boobs, and depression and anxiety. That being said, I am slightly afraid of the sides at 1mg.

Last edited:

heyyou

Reaction score
Hey mate. Hope it goes well and you'll see regrowth soon. I support your thought on .25, I was on it for 4 months and now I upped my dose to .33 just to see if things go better. I must say that my hair really feels better now. Better any dose of finasteride that none, that's what I think. I will also keep taking photos and post them one day.

Wrathofkala

Reaction score
Hey mate. Hope it goes well and you'll see regrowth soon. I support your thought on .25, I was on it for 4 months and now I upped my dose to .33 just to see if things go better. I must say that my hair really feels better now. Better any dose of finasteride that none, that's what I think. I will also keep taking photos and post them one day.

Sounds good man..you really should make a thread aswell so we can track your results also. I would welcome any support -- thank you.

Wrathofkala

Reaction score
So far, so good on the .25 mg dose. I've been taking the cut pill right after dinner and the sides kick in very mildly the same night. I have also had serious insomnia which could be from my after dinner coffee which I will skip during the week day from now on. Anyway, I can see little hairs popping up on my tempels! I plan on taking pics again in 1-month. Right now I would say my libido is good, but not great. Put it this way; I can get it going at anytime:) While I was on the 1mg that would be a hit or miss. Very slight brain fog on occasion. The only REAL concern I have is the scalp itch in the morning. Some people have said this means the DHT is attacking the folicle?? I hope thats not true. Anyway, my scalp has itched all over not just on the male pattern baldness areas. I think it might be from the Regenepure because I have overused it abit.

Wrathofkala

Reaction score
Update -- I am still taking .25/mg per day using a pill cutter to cut the Propecia into quarters. That works great; no issues at all, but if you drop one you may not find it. Right now after 2 months of doing this I am 100% sure I see some benefits. I see regrowth on my temples and thicking on my crown. My libido is good right now, but I would say my climax is at 85%. Meaning, it still feels good, but not great. My only issues right now are mild gyno, mild brain fog, and trouble sleeping. I am MOST concerned with the gyno thou being that I am already short and stocky -- this isn't good. I am considering going on a diet to see if that helps, or lowering my does to .125/mg. I will post some new picks later this month.

Gigz89

Reaction score
Woah we have similar thinning issues. You're taking finasteride while I'm taking dutas, let's see how this goes. Good luck and keep us posted!