...Wow...

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/a ... article.do

Sorry for the undescriptive topic title, but wow. Just...wow...I can't say a lot more than that.

When I first saw the balding pic I was like...is that who I really think it is? I always thought there was something funny about that dude's hair, that it looked to good to be true, but now that I think about it...

I don't think that's his real hair. There are a lot of hair replacements out there today that are insanely real. It's most common with actors around the world. Hair Direct also makes things like these. They come with molds so it gives you a fake but realistic looking hairline (that looks a little TOO realistic).

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
yea that pics been shown here before. The man is wearin a wig, he was wearing a wig to begin with. It's just that the average critic is idiot of large proportion.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh and, sorry about the topic itself.

Seems I was too WTFsurprised when I saw the link. I was just in another topic with that pic posted in there after I made this one. I was probably going to delete but you posted shortly after I made it. The other topic was called Leonardo DiCaprio is going bald, which I lol'd at. Leo's temples are going to hell lol.

Btw Brendan Fraser makes me want to get a wig (when I lose enough hair, and if I do).

I ain't that bad yet. :p

ali777

Reaction score
We've seen those pics a few times.....

Anyway, he was a guest on Graham Norton show (BBC) not long ago, and his hair looked very "lifeless". He didn't show signs of thinning, but I bet he was wearing some sort of concealer.

I know my hair doesn't look good when long, I don't understand why those guys insist in keeping their hair long. It will look so much better if cut short.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not this one again I almost feel sorry for the guy it gets dragged up every other month.
But still I dont think the general public realise. Just like they dont realise Stallone is wearing.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
These pieces DO come with molds though, right? Hence the realistic hairlines?

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone?

LeesHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never seen a wig that looks entirely real though, some of the better ones look ok in photos, but get the real thing 6 feet from you and you realise the guy's wearing someone else's hair.

That's why I stick to my camouflage products, lost count of the number of people I've met who really haven't noticed (some of them good friends who would take the p*ss no end!)

It does irritate me though, articles like this make it much less acceptable to be a balding guy, or worse a woman, which is ridiculous, some stats say nearly 50% of guys and 35% of women byt the age of 60 have thinning hair problems, so why do we have to hide it or be embarrassed? :(