Wow...this site has really slowed down since I've been....

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are now speed cameras on every corner....

P.S- I like you.

Cassin

Reaction score
This site has about 4 times more posts daily than it did 2 years ago.

Your just not observant. Everything here used to be thrown into mens general discussion so all the posting was pretty much done in one sub forum.

Now the site is organized into easier to find topics. Propecia forum, roagine forum etc.

Use this feature instead of just clicking on one forum

"See all the Posts since you Last Logged in: Click Here"

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
wow ...you don't have to cut me down...just asking a simple question...and yeah always came to general discussion section because there was hardly any traffic in the others so I guess that's why it seemed to have slowed...I don't live on here 24/7 so missed the changes...does not mean I'm not observant...

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
scottie311 said:
wow ...you don't have to cut me down...just asking a simple question...and yeah always came to general discussion section because there was hardly any traffic in the others so I guess that's why it seemed to have slowed...I don't live on here 24/7 so missed the changes...does not mean I'm not observant...

Hmmm he wasn't being rude my friend. I think you imaged him being rude, hehe.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Wow...this site has really slowed down since I've been..

scottie311 said:
...here the last couple of years. Why?

I've noticed that this site has really speeded up the last couple of years, maybe I'm just getting slower and you are getting quicker, its all depends on how many relativities you have round for din dins etc. IN short, we are all mad here, in our sweeet ways, so many sweet ways. Love to all misguided and brave adventurers, may the travelling be sweeter than the terminus.

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
as far as this site goes, is there anything left to say other than

finasteride, minoxidil and maybe a couple other things...nizoral, CP (mostly useless crap).

although I endorse Scalp exercises :) ha ha...

nothing has changed in a looooooooooong time it seems.....

Cassin

Reaction score
ang_99 said:

finasteride, minoxidil and maybe a couple other things...nizoral, CP (mostly useless crap).

One thing this site has never done is fall into a pattern of trendy treatments. There must be 50 new treatments that have come and gone since I joined. Lots of promises and no results. The lack of new products on this site are from lack of progress in the industry. Not this site.But things move slow, trials take time. Nobody can expect something new every 6 months or every 5 years.

But what do you consider useless crap, all of those products or just the CP's?

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
ang_99 said:

One thing this site has never done is fall into a pattern of trendy treatments. There must be 50 new treatments that have come and gone since I joined. Lots of promises and no results. The lack of new products on this site are from lack of progress in the industry. Not this site.But things move slow, trials take time. Nobody can expect something new every 6 months or every 5 years.

But what do you consider useless crap, all of those products or just the CP's?

Of course finasteride and minoxidil are NOT useless, but its those 3rd tier products that I wouldnt bother with, like copper peptides.