Wow This Minoxidil Stuff Works

dovey

Reaction score
I've been using the stuff for about three months now. After the first month I had a massive shed and my hair looked like crap. Today I just did the two mirror thing so I could see my whole head. My hair looks a 100% better. I'm not sure what I am on the norwood scale but I can tell I've thinned out. Just wanted to say don't stop using the stuff if you have a massive shed. I almost stopped but now I'm happy I didn't.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Yes, it does work doesn't it?! I wish I hadn't waited 51 years before I tried it for Godsakes!

circusrat

Reaction score
Well I'm 23 years old and using on hairline edges/temples.

And while I can see it trying hard... the hair that it stimulates to grow just can't seem to grow fully terminal. It has induced all kinds of growth, but the damn hairs just grow a centimeter or two and fall out.

these temples are freakin no-man's land.

VWdude

Reaction score
one day we will all have full heads of hair.

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
circusrat,

Try to shave them when they are about 0.25 centimeter, it will help the base, (as per the Myth), anyway you are losing nothing, they are falling after all, try it and send me a message, because I'm doing the same thing.

jfhawk06

Established Member
Reaction score
how long have the rest of you been using it on the temples? ive been using it for around a month now...ive seen no regrowth (i didnt really expect any at this point), but i havent yet had the irritation people mention on these boards, which i guess is a good thing. i also cant seen why people think minoxidil application is a huge problem. i use it once daily before bed, and its a snap. if you want improvement, you have to put the effort in, the hair wont magically regrow unless you're a great finasteride responder (rare anyway).