Wow, this guy sitting before me......

G

.....damn, I am just attending lectures in my university, but instead of listening to the lecturer and focusing on my future education I am surfing HairLossTalk.com with my laptop..... :(

I am sitting behind a guy with incredible hair..... I often try to sit behind him just to get a look at it. Damn, it is so thick. I am desperately trying to see some scalp at the crown. Nothing...... He has grown it out a little bit, so it is wild and curly now and brown colour. Looks great. I love looking at it. It also reminds about how my own hair used to be. Thick, wild and curly, nowadays....... :cry: Apart from that he is also slim and has a good face, at least an 8.5. I admire him!
The guy next to him, his friend, is thinning badly at the crown, not sure whether he has noticed it though. The guy next to me is a Norwood 2.5 diffuse.

Apart from that there are hardly any balding guys at my university. A few rec eders here and there, but about 90% have perfect crowns without any thinning. I feel so inferior among them......

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
the same thing here...when I was working for an internship....I took a bus and ever since my hairloss, I will automaticaly sit at the very back end of the bus...so there will be a lot of times that I stared at ppl'l head full of hair...

IT IS SO UNLIKE MINE!!!

World has been sux ever since then...up till now

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, I know the feeling. I always sit at the very back of the lecture hall so I don't have to feel self-conscious about people seeing the thinning on my vertex.

G

I am either wearing a hat or sitting in the last row. But today in the morning I didn´t wear one and there was no empty seat in the last rows ..... :(

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Tauge,
I'm feeling pretty down, too...

I have a final in an hour, but I don't even feel like doing well on it...

I NEVER brush my hair... I just towel dry it, and then go out.

But today, I brushed my hair. I counted a good 15 hairs, and I brushed my hairline back and took some photos. I'm a Norwood 2.5. The rest of my hair has coverage, but I can tell that it's weak and frail, and it will die in the coming years. I'm so tempted to go to Alvi Armani. What do you think about him? I just want to get a regular, thick hairline back.

G

Aplunk said:
Tauge,
I'm feeling pretty down, too...

I have a final in an hour, but I don't even feel like doing well on it...

I NEVER brush my hair... I just towel dry it, and then go out.

But today, I brushed my hair. I counted a good 15 hairs, and I brushed my hairline back and took some photos. I'm a Norwood 2.5. The rest of my hair has coverage, but I can tell that it's weak and frail, and it will die in the coming years. I'm so tempted to go to Alvi Armani. What do you think about him? I just want to get a regular, thick hairline back.

i hope you have your hairloss stopped. but then armani is a good choice.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Tauge you should be checking out the hot women at your uni not looking at some guys hair.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the same.

You should be checking out the hot women and which one you could score with not guys heads.

if you are going to look at heads then look at the female hair there and which one you could be getting close to checking out in more detail...

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
.....d Apart from that he is also slim and has a good face, at least an 8.5. I admire him!
quote]

maybe if you're lucky you'll be able to not only look at the hair on his balls...but maybe smell/taste it!

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
malibujoe said:
Taugenichts said:
.....d Apart from that he is also slim and has a good face, at least an 8.5. I admire him!
quote]

maybe if you're lucky you'll be able to not only look at the hair on his balls...but maybe smell/taste it!

well....he did invite that comment, didn't he?!!!!!

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
it's surreal.....you couldn't dream up some of the comments on here.

it would be funny if it weren't so obviously painful to the authors of some of the stuff on here.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug, From what I read you are tall, rich, goodlooking and have a larger than average penis. Just take the big first step and hit on a chick and see where it goes. Its all about distractions from this hair crap. its hard but I force myself out and meet some cool people. On a side note college chicks probably are more superficialy but if you are any sort of NW2 they don't give a crap. Wish the best for you man.

G

ya i think too that even superficial babes dont give a sh*t about a little thinning here and there or about a nw2.

thats all still normal hair in their eyes.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha, I do the same thing. I check out guys hairlines and vertex thinning all the time. Its just sick.

Then again, I also check out the girls so its 50/50. You should do the same Taug.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm also a bus rider and I spend the whole bus ride assessing other mens hair. it's just automatic now. Every guy that gets on I'm thinking "... and now look at this motherf*cker..."

What's worse though is I know I'm the balding guy on the bus who nobody, especially girls, is interested in. I used to not give a damn about a bald guy because he's a bald guy! i assumed they were old and boring.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Becoming a norwood spotter is all part of the m.p.b journey.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
I used to not give a d*** about a bald guy because he's a bald guy! i assumed they were old and boring.

you just described me to a tee.

IBM

Reaction score
Taug forget the hairy guys. Things will never be the same so get used to it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
I used to not give a d*** about a bald guy because he's a bald guy! i assumed they were old and boring.

I wonder how many people out in society think that way? :(
As a kid I used to think that you could'nt go bald if you were cool. (hence the rock stars theory).

Aplunk1

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Captain Obvious":707a5] I used to not give a d*** about a bald guy because he's a bald guy! i assumed they were old and boring.

I wonder how many people out in society think that way? :(
As a kid I used to think that you could'nt go bald if you were cool. (hence the rock stars theory).[/quote:707a5]

Haha, thanks s.a.f.,
I once thought this way, too. I thought that bald people did something wrong... like they ate too much meat, or didn't take care of their bodies, or were sexually frustrated or something... I made fun of them, and I probably hurt some honest guys' feelings... Karma, right?