Wow, One Of My All Time Favorite Actors,

Leduc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but I can't come up with an explanation for his choice of hair style, which to me screams hairpiece. Unless it's just a case of not giving a damn about what anybody thinks. If so, he definitely earns much respect.

wow.JPG

TheLoneWigMaker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but I can't come up with an explanation for his choice of hair style, which to me screams hairpiece. Unless it's just a case of not giving a damn about what anybody thinks. If so, he definitely earns much respect.

View attachment 141236

It's amazing how famous actors with a ton of resources know peanuts about hair and won't pay an artist to be their personal hair designer.

TheLoneWigMaker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trying to tell me that this is a wig? pshhh

rourke.png

Someone else was trying to explain that he is wearing a Mike Meyers mask if it was flesh-colored.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll never understand why some rich and famous people with millions in the bank wear terrible, and I mean really terrible, hairpieces. With their kind of money, they could afford the very best custom made systems in the world and to have a personal stylist who could fit and style it for them to make it look absolutely top notch. I mean, there are some celebrities with absolutely awful hairpieces. Gene Simmons is another example.

We know that we can get great, almost totally natural results for probably $500 or less, so how these rich celebs can't do it with their kind of money is totally beyond me. You'd think it'd be even more important for them to have natural looking hairpieces, as they are seen in the public eye! Perhaps it's just ego or total cluelessness on their part, but there really is absolutely no excuse for anyone, especially a famous celebrity, to be wearing a hairpiece as bad as that!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I'll never understand why some rich and famous people with millions in the bank wear terrible, and I mean really terrible, hairpieces. With their kind of money, they could afford the very best custom made systems in the world and to have a personal stylist who could fit and style it for them to make it look absolutely top notch. I mean, there are some celebrities with absolutely awful hairpieces. Gene Simmons is another example.

We know that we can get great, almost totally natural results for probably $500 or less, so how these rich celebs can't do it with their kind of money is totally beyond me. You'd think it'd be even more important for them to have natural looking hairpieces, as they are seen in the public eye! Perhaps it's just ego or total cluelessness on their part, but there really is absolutely no excuse for anyone, especially a famous celebrity, to be wearing a hairpiece as bad as that!
It's confidence.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They also say Paul Stanley wears, but how come this is a hairpiece? Very good hairline and beautiful hair.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0pTYP3H0v8/

View attachment 141524

Ok, here you can really see the lace. Nice job.

View attachment 141525

Such a beautiful guy and almost 70. Looks 25 years younger.

I can't see the lace in those pictures - I would guess he has an ultra thin skin system, at least for the hairline anyway. But I agree, Paul Stanley actually has a very good hair system if he does indeed wear one. Other rock guys who wear include people like Don Dokken, Joe Lynn Turner, etc.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curlier hair is also a lot more fool-proof.

On the topic of Mickey Rourke, the man has clearly sufferred from Body Dismorphic Disorder for yrs & yrs

Leduc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curlier hair is also a lot more fool-proof.

On the topic of Mickey Rourke, the man has clearly sufferred from Body Dismorphic Disorder for yrs & yrs

Big fan of his movies, especially Pope of Greenwich Village. There was nobody cooler than Mickey.
His choice of hairpieces are very strange. He is good friends with Giuseppe Franco, a top hairdresser in L.A., you'd think he could get some better advice with the hair.

Noah

Reaction score
Don't like to criticise another man's hair replacement, but that looks like a repurposed skunk costume.