Wow.. Mr Murphy..how The Mighty Have Fallen

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, he’s got the height, muscle, looks, if he shaved he would prob still clean up.. then again if he ends up like his dad, he’ll have to sell his a$$ on the beach to pay the rent

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, he’s got the height, muscle, looks, if he shaved he would prob still clean up.. then again if he ends up like his dad, he’ll have to sell his a$$ on the beach to pay the rent

worst case scenario he's gonna have a hair system

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, the guy make living of his looks, you really think someone will give a sh*t about him if he goes bald? You really think he can make videos of girls throwing themselves on him if he goes bald?
No, he will need to shift hard to something else. Lol maybe this is what he is doing in those videos, trying to appear deep or something...

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, the guy make living of his looks, you really think someone will give a sh*t about him if he goes bald? You really think he can make videos of girls throwing themselves on him if he goes bald?
No, he will need to shift hard to something else. Lol maybe this is what he is doing in those videos, trying to appear deep or something...

he won't let himself go bald tho because his whole career depends on it, although as the guy said he looks really good I don't think going bald will damage him that bad, even if he just does smp he will still look real good

@karatekid by the way check dm

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya maybe he knows it’s over for him so he needs some excuse to step out. No one will question mental health. It will give him time to sort out his hair etc

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he won't let himself go bald tho because his whole career depends on it, although as the guy said he looks really good I don't think going bald will damage him that bad, even if he just does smp he will still look real good

@karatekid by the way check dm
He looks good WITH HAIR, without hair he wont look that good, for sure not like a model. I looked good when I had full head of hair, lots of people look good with hair ,but they lose it when hair is gone, it's very simple, Im surprise that even people in hairloss forum dont get it. hair is crucial for your look. period.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks good WITH HAIR, without hair he wont look that good, for sure not like a model. I looked good when I had full head of hair, lots of people look good with hair ,but they lose it when hair is gone, it's very simple, Im surprise that even people in hairloss forum dont get it. hair is crucial for your look. period.

Hair is the most unimportant part in your appearance. Everything plays a role, but if you select the most insignificant part, then it is definitely hair. I can give you many examples of bald people who look like models. But I can’t give you an example of a person with an ugly face who is considered beautiful.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is the most unimportant part in your appearance. Everything plays a role, but if you select the most insignificant part, then it is definitely hair. I can give you many examples of bald people who look like models. But I can’t give you an example of a person with an ugly face who is considered beautiful.
I disagree. Hair is vital in framing the face. Nobody looks better bald.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying that hair is not important. I just say that if you choose one drawback, then I will always choose hair. I will never trade my hair for height, face, skin, body, broad shoulders and so on. If you are beautiful, then most likely you will be beautiful without hair ... unless you have a very strange skull shape, but this is rare. Take a look around you. Most people with hair are not models. Hair does not make you beautiful. You should look good and your hair will make you even more beautiful. But if you look bad, then the hair will not save you.

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
More importantly, his hair hides is messed up skull genetics look at how f*cking huge his dads 8head is..

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More importantly, his hair hides is messed up skull genetics look at how f*cking huge his dads 8head is..

Ye you can already see his look take hard turn, just compare him to his videos 2 or 3 years ago when his hair kinda covered his upper face. Big change. Im telling you he gonna look sh*t as bald dude.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He posted a video saying it was partially acting, because he is trying to get an acting career. But anyway still admit he wasnt in good mental health.
Anyway, he just posted another video:
just watch the last 20 seconds, he talks about his hairloss. So Im pretty sure it has a part in his breakdown.

Just wanted to say I dont follow or care about this dude, just happened to encounter this vid...

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lol bruh can this guy lie to his followers any more? stopped using all approved treatments and only cured his hair loss with scalp massages lol.

changed his whole face with 30 days mewing bullshit.
I feel bad for anyone who believes his crap.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol bruh can this guy lie to his followers any more? stopped using all approved treatments and only cured his hair loss with scalp massages lol.

changed his whole face with 30 days mewing bullshit.
I feel bad for anyone who believes his crap.
Lol the man is delusional.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He can't be serious with his before and after "results". Lmao the dude really compares soaking wet hair to dry hair while having the same exact hairline. This dude is lost af.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He can't be serious with his before and after "results". Lmao the dude really compares soaking wet hair to dry hair while having the same exact hairline. This dude is lost af.
it's just lying to his fan base or legit delusional.
same with his mewing bullshit, mewing is bullcrap and doesn't work, your bones stop growing once you end puberty, nothing will ever change.
if anything mewing works on the muscles but the muscles in the face are so small you will barely see any changes if at all, and it sure as well don't make any difference in 30 days lmao.
in his before pic he just pushed his head and jaw backwards, his after pic is his normal face that he always had.
and if anything the fasting he did for 30 days will make more of a difference than mewing would ever do simply by losing fat around the face it makes your jaw more prominent.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what his interest to lie like this with all those before and after stuff.

Also why cant he just speak in one shot? Literally every sentence he says is different cut.

Anyway, you cant deny the fact that he is pretty knowledgable, he knows alot about hairloss, definitely did his homework, and maybe even in this site.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what his interest to lie like this with all those before and after stuff.

Also why cant he just speak in one shot? Literally every sentence he says is different cut.

Anyway, you cant deny the fact that he is pretty knowledgable, he knows alot about hairloss, definitely did his homework, and maybe even in this site.

every google search and article will tell you male pattern baldness happens due to dht sensitivity it's the most basic search result you can find.
the fact that he says the natural crap he's talking about work shows he's not knowledgeable at all. unless he's just bluntly lying.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No bro he is talking about scalp tension and how it effect the follicles and more stuff. Of course this is just a theory since nobody really knows what the truth, but the dude did research for sure. The fact he lies about the changes he has supposodly been through is a different thing. I dont know whats his deal... Does he get money of people massaging their scalp and perform meowing?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No bro he is talking about scalp tension and how it effect the follicles and more stuff. Of course this is just a theory since nobody really knows what the truth, but the dude did research for sure. The fact he lies about the changes he has supposodly been through is a different thing. I dont know whats his deal... Does he get money of people massaging their scalp and perform meowing?

maybe he genuinely believes his entire face and hair changed in 30 days, it's clear that he is not 100% sane.